Myco Trailer - what's it worth? >

Myco Trailer - what's it worth?

Notices

Myco Trailer - what's it worth?

Old 11-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
It could hold your boat if the axels are strong enough. I have my 302 on a twin axel and they barely settle when the boat is on it. Even with one rim off the trailer can easily handle it. May be worth looking into... Pulling a twin axel is much better then a tripple IF it can handle the load.
I really like my twin axel better then a triple. I have to make tight turns when backing up, much easer then the triples.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:04 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
It could hold your boat if the axels are strong enough. I have my 302 on a twin axel and they barely settle when the boat is on it. Even with one rim off the trailer can easily handle it. May be worth looking into... Pulling a twin axel is much better then a tripple IF it can handle the load.
Probably not seriously interested. I just put all new brakes, tires and led lights on mine.
Not to mention I'm right in the middle of a house refi and starting a 25k basement finishing project.

I'll bite though. What is the listed weight capacity of the trailer??
With the axels that far back, I think it might create to much tongue weight though.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MidOcean
Yes, thats scott and cathy. Tell them Todd sent you

T

Spoke to Scott. He is sorting me out.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Griff
Probably not seriously interested. I just put all new brakes, tires and led lights on mine.
Not to mention I'm right in the middle of a house refi and starting a 25k basement finishing project.

I'll bite though. What is the listed weight capacity of the trailer??
With the axels that far back, I think it might create to much tongue weight though.

Not sure what the weight capacity on the trailer is but I can try to find out. It needs to go so make me a serious offer if you are interested.