Notices

More changes at Fountain

Old 12-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
The price of materials also would have to come down... and I do not see that in the future. I know resin has gone up approx. 35% since 06... To many factors, and to be honest, if these builders were making so much money over the top, even with slow sales, why are the majority of them out of business. Tough times right now, but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel.
I see what you are saying... What I'm saying is a lot of the suppliers boat company's use have all tried to make an extra buck when everyone was buying new boats. Thus boat prices had to go up so a profit was made. It's understandable, I try and make more money when I can too, but now with the shape of things... Everyone needs to come down a bit, or hardly any of them will be in business.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jassman
The price of materials also would have to come down... and I do not see that in the future. I know resin has gone up approx. 35% since 06... To many factors, and to be honest, if these builders were making so much money over the top, even with slow sales, why are the majority of them out of business. Tough times right now, but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Jeff, which tunnel are you looking in? because the one I'm looking in must have a 180 deg. bend in it.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by racer-x6
Jeff, which tunnel are you looking in? because the one I'm looking in must have a 180 deg. bend in it.
You guys did not hear they turned the light out at the end of the tunnel