new boat/engine drive combo??????

Notices

new boat/engine drive combo??????

Old 12-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited
Fair question, I actually did. I've been a partner in a Nordic dealership for the last eight years. Have owned three 35 Nordic's dating back to 2000 and visited the factory many times. Went to NT and saw the first 80' during finale build stage - that was a Wow! Also, went to AT several years back, nice people. Meet the Schaldenbrand guys at the Lake Cumberland Poker Run, great guys, great boats.

In the end, had to have the Cig wanted one since age 16, can't wait for delivery. Making good progress will pass along pictures soon.

Thx
Gary
YOU WILL LOVE IT!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
LOL! Dude they like moved into the new place this decade.
I know, that was my point..... Factory moved in 04 I believe.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Fair question, I actually did. I've been a partner in a Nordic dealership for the last eight years. Have owned three 35 Nordic's dating back to 2000 and visited the factory many times. Went to NT and saw the first 80' during finale build stage - that was a Wow! Also, went to AT several years back, nice people. Meet the Schaldenbrand guys at the Lake Cumberland Poker Run, great guys, great boats.

In the end, had to have the Cig wanted one since age 16, can't wait for delivery. Making good progress will pass along pictures soon.

Thx
Gary
That's cool. Sounds like you have been around the block in the boat business a few times!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
I dont believe he ever came up here. And that is going to be a great looking 39!! No offense but I dont think Skip and core values has ever been used in the same sentence! Cigarette does rig a very nice piece!!
Is Rhode Island really a state? REALLY?
Old 12-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
That's cool. Sounds like you have been around the block in the boat business a few times!
Darn, another informed buyer building a Cig.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Is Rhode Island really a state? REALLY?
Tiny but yes. Do you know how to read a map?? Its been on there since 1636!! Per square mile there's more boat builders in RI than anywhere in the US.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation

Yeah, Marine industry is rough these days. Trust me, it's better to be a boater than be in the boat business!

Cheers!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Tiny but yes. Do you know how to read a map?? Its been on there since 1636!! Per square mile there's more boat builders in RI than anywhere in the US.
Just yankin yo chain. I actually have family in Warwick and my cousin was an RI State Trooper (now retired).
Old 12-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Just yankin yo chain. I actually have family in Warwick and my cousin was an RI State Trooper (now retired).
If your ever out this way look me up!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Thx
Gary
post a pic..is it red, silver, black and possibly white..and was a pic posted someplace..or did we read about it....thanks Jeff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.