DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no respects for you, Hacker.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fast Shafts
I feel sorry for all of the investors who took a hit. Anyone who has owned stock in a company to watch it squanderd away will understand. Even as the stock became a "penny stock" Fountain boats inc. were pissing away money on racing. Remember the old saying: How do you make a million dolars boat racing? Start with 2 million. Just like many other high profile boat companies, the owner pissed away the shareholders money. Yes Reggie was/is a successful builder, but at whose expense?-the shareholders. The sad part is that when Reggie starts a new company, there will be many who will purchase stock ignoring his business history.
Good point. Forgot to add the "investors" to my #64 post. Here is my contribution to the "quote of the year".

"Figures don't lie----only liar's figure"
Old 12-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
WOW. what a DOUCHE. Who the he!! are you to make a statement like that. Like you know everything about him and his family.

Old saying, "Please engage mind before putting mouth in gear"
Agreed. His f*cking family is here. How about showing a little respect or at least expressing your opinion in a civilized manner. While Fountain Powerboats lost a lot of their mystique no one can deny that back in the early days they were THE boat to have. Maybe Reggie stuck it out too long when he should have pulled a Don Aronow sooner but I still respect Mr. Fountain. And I will never forget my first ride in an off-shore boat which was in the early 80s (I think) in an original Fountain Executioner.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Hacker
At 72 years old and $20k a month he couldnt swallow his pride? Genius. That's what investors want to put money in, an egomaniac 72 year old that looks like hell..............and those kids of his, there's some apples that fell far from the tree.......
He is either 69 or 70, not 72.....and swallowing his pride isn't what the guy is/was about and that is the drive that built Fountain Powerboats to what it was. He probably looks at the 20K a month as an "allowance" and would rather not take it just to prove his critics (guys like Hacker) wrong again!

Go Reggie, stick to your guns and get back on top!
Old 12-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Agreed. His f*cking family is here. How about showing a little respect or at least expressing your opinion in a civilized manner. While Fountain Powerboats lost a lot of their mystique no one can deny that back in the early days they were THE boat to have. Maybe Reggie stuck it out too long when he should have pulled a Don Aronow sooner but I still respect Mr. Fountain. And I will never forget my first ride in an off-shore boat which was in the early 80s (I think) in an original Fountain Executioner.
Wow...the guy didn't die! He is moving on. I am all about seeing new products. He does have an ego..."If I build boats again comparing my new boats to my old boats will be like comparing bi-plane to a jet fighter". He must be going to build cats...
Old 12-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Registered

At 72 years old and $20k a month he couldnt swallow his pride? Genius. That's what investors want to put money in, an egomaniac 72 year old that looks like hell..............and those kids of his, there's some apples that fell far from the tree.......
I guess your screen name says it all
Old 12-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reggie Fountain
I CANT WAIT FOR 2011! ITS GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR!
Glad to here it Reggie!!
Old 12-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
Wow...the guy didn't die! He is moving on. I am all about seeing new products. He does have an ego..."If I build boats again comparing my new boats to my old boats will be like comparing bi-plane to a jet fighter". He must be going to build cats...
Rider, my post was in response to the one by "Hacker". Reggie rubs some folks the wrong way but that post is disrespectful, plain & simple, especially since Reggie's son is posting on this thread. Yes, he has an ego, he apparently uses spray on hair and colors it black and he likes gold chains. At the rate I'm going I might look into some of that hair stuff before long! Good luck Reggie Fountain & sons. Looking forward to seeing what happens.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
You can make your own stats when your running the show just ask MadoffIf thats how you spell his namep:
Doesn't his name just fit beautifully what he did? "Made Off" with the money.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

ThirdChild...I just used your post to start pot stirring all in good fun. I get a kick outta the guy...Dont forget the warm-up suit!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.