Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Where were you and what were you doing when you heard that Reggie had resigned? >

Where were you and what were you doing when you heard that Reggie had resigned?

Notices

Where were you and what were you doing when you heard that Reggie had resigned?

Old 12-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Heard something about a cat killer too...

Cat killer. Boy, I do miss the old days.

Last edited by pm203; 12-15-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya know, kind of ironic…….

here nor there….doesn’t matter. There’ll be some that will move on and there will be some that will stay. As long as the product remains at the level that it is at today…..there may not be a problem with those individuals. But, those of us that can’t deal with the change in the Chain of Command (COC) will move on to bigger and better things…….. Or maybe all of us Fountain followers will….
Old 12-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Now I'm confused........

I believe that your day starts somewhat in this condition, then it appears to worsen as the day goes on. Just an observation, no offense intended. Might well be the alergy deal you spoke of.

However, you might also consider seeing a proctologist. As long as your ears are still showing he might well be able to retrieve your head. Again, just an observation.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Cavanti53
Paradis Island only knows how to use the BS Flag on all his posts. I doubt Reggie borrowed 450K and then the bank told him how to use it. I think it's more like he borrowed it and then didn't pay it back or used it the way he wanted to and they had the right to look at a business plan to keep Fountain going profitably. Thank Goodness for Liberty keeping the Fountain name alive. All of these Reggie fans keep forgetting that without them there would be no brand left. Liberty probably made a deal to pay the vendors / partners and keep lot's of people employed, does that matter? I think the new Fountain presidents words were very positive about Reggie. Last but not least, didn't I read that Reggie's other son STILL works there? Anyone care about that? Maybe I am missing something.
Someone at Offshoreonly please take the BS Flag Smilie off of here before Paradis hurts himself. It's Christmas...thank god the Fountain plant is still up and running....

Close. But the borrowed was well into the millions. Wall Street crashed, economy crashed, boat biz crashed even worse ( toys suffer big when you're trying to get by ), real big opps! Unforseen, more than likely, but a real big Opps! One of those mistakes made by many at the same time. Also one of the mistakes noted in a well written article by a savy marine journalist on here. All should go to his blog and read it, he has it right on the money.

Reality is that had Liberty not been a player and stepped in, and this was not without some real serious legal wrangling on their part, with lots of help from Reggie and his lawyers, Fountain Powerboats would have likely been snatched up by the other guys and liquidated. Torn apart and sold off piece by piece. These were these two plans in front of the BK Judge, the Liberty one won out.

The plant might well be under renovation to become a home for burned out old Reggie haters like T2x.

P.S. To answer the original question, right here on OSO. Guess that's one of the reasons I feel this site is worth a couple bucks to support.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sitting on the pot! I love Laptops!
Old 12-17-2010, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 1,820 Likes on 712 Posts
Default Blah......

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
You know, that guy that made fountains for all the sheep to drink their kool-aid....

.....couldn't resist after seeing this pic! All in good fun
hah, hah! I forgot. What was the question?
Old 12-17-2010, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Early on Reggie was an innovator. Later on he was a cheater with an Ego larger than his gold medalion. He's run his course, and will be missed only by the mis informed.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Originally Posted by T2x
I couldn't resist...........

Seems like to some of you this ranks up there with the Kennedy assassination.

When is the mourning period over so the world can move on to Christmas and other performance boat issues?..
I was hittin it (getting her from behind),,,my sexretary that is,,over my desk while reading OSO ............
Old 12-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 1,820 Likes on 712 Posts
Default If you get a cheap...

Originally Posted by T2x
it's always 5 oclock somewhere.......
margarita w/too much mix in it does that make you bitter or sour

Last edited by Twin O/B Sonic; 12-17-2010 at 10:13 AM.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Bitter?

I don't think I'm bitter..... But I am fiercely opposed to the redundant glorification of the overpublicised....

Translation...allergic to nonsense.

T2x
HHAAAAAAAA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.