Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Where were you and what were you doing when you heard that Reggie had resigned? >

Where were you and what were you doing when you heard that Reggie had resigned?

Notices

Where were you and what were you doing when you heard that Reggie had resigned?

Old 12-15-2010, 01:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
OK Then let's say you borrowed 450k from a bank they come over tell you where what & how to run your house catching on a little here
do you really ever read anything or do you just come up with stuff off the cuff? Let me guess you wrote the Seinfeld episode of its "a show about nothing"

I took the liberty of googling some meanings for you, please feel free to search more.

Bankruptcy -- a federal law Whereby a person's assets are turned over to a trustee and used to pay off outstanding debts; this usually occurs when someone owes more than they have the ability to repay.

another definition...

bankruptcy -- the legal process in which a person or firm declares inability to pay debts. Any available assets are liquidated and the proceeds are distributed to creditors. A person or firm may be declared bankrupt under one of several chapters of the federal bankruptcy code: Chapter 7, which covers liquidation of the doubter's assets; Chapter 11, which covers reorganization of bankrupt businesses; or Chapter 13, which covers work-outs of debts by individuals. Upon a court declaration of bankruptcy, a person or firm surrenders assets to a court-appointed trustee, and is relieved from the payment of previous debts.

another definition...

Bankruptcy -- The condition of a legal entity that does not have the financial means to pay their incurred debts as they come due. In the U.S. this status is established through legal procedures involving a petition by the bankrupt or by its creditors.

historic definition...

Bankruptcy -- The state of being bankrupt or insolvent; inability to meet obligations.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:03 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Sutphil
Your morning posts are far better than your afternoon posts.
it's always 5 oclock somewhere.......
Old 12-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,745 Likes on 1,233 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
it's always 5 oclock somewhere.......
Amen.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:39 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Ponzi-- guy who gets people like you to believe that chit
Now I'm confused........
Old 12-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
Who?
You know, that guy that made fountains for all the sheep to drink their kool-aid....

.....couldn't resist after seeing this pic! All in good fun
Attached Thumbnails Where were you and what were you doing when you heard that Reggie had resigned?-fountain.jpg  
Old 12-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Registered

Heard something about a cat killer too...

Attached Thumbnails Where were you and what were you doing when you heard that Reggie had resigned?-catkiller.jpg  
Old 12-15-2010, 03:55 PM
Registered

just realized that cartoon is begging for a reggie photoshop

So how long is everyone thinking before he's back at it? I think he needs some time off....I give 'em til Monday.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

I was sitting in front of this computer reading a thread about it.

It has affected me NONE because I have not and will not ever own one of his boats...... That is all...
Old 12-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

Where was I ? I was over there --------> X

Ok, no.. I was tip-toeing thru the tulips while pissing into the wind.

Yes, really !
Old 12-15-2010, 08:19 PM
Registered

Default I'm right there with you Bro....

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
do you really ever read anything or do you just come up with stuff off the cuff? Let me guess you wrote the Seinfeld episode of its "a show about nothing"

I took the liberty of googling some meanings for you, please feel free to search more.

Bankruptcy -- a federal law Whereby a person's assets are turned over to a trustee and used to pay off outstanding debts; this usually occurs when someone owes more than they have the ability to repay.

another definition...

bankruptcy -- the legal process in which a person or firm declares inability to pay debts. Any available assets are liquidated and the proceeds are distributed to creditors. A person or firm may be declared bankrupt under one of several chapters of the federal bankruptcy code: Chapter 7, which covers liquidation of the doubter's assets; Chapter 11, which covers reorganization of bankrupt businesses; or Chapter 13, which covers work-outs of debts by individuals. Upon a court declaration of bankruptcy, a person or firm surrenders assets to a court-appointed trustee, and is relieved from the payment of previous debts.

another definition...

Bankruptcy -- The condition of a legal entity that does not have the financial means to pay their incurred debts as they come due. In the U.S. this status is established through legal procedures involving a petition by the bankrupt or by its creditors.

historic definition...

Bankruptcy -- The state of being bankrupt or insolvent; inability to meet obligations.
Paradis Island only knows how to use the BS Flag on all his posts. I doubt Reggie borrowed 450K and then the bank told him how to use it. I think it's more like he borrowed it and then didn't pay it back or used it the way he wanted to and they had the right to look at a business plan to keep Fountain going profitably. Thank Goodness for Liberty keeping the Fountain name alive. All of these Reggie fans keep forgetting that without them there would be no brand left. Liberty probably made a deal to pay the vendors / partners and keep lot's of people employed, does that matter? I think the new Fountain presidents words were very positive about Reggie. Last but not least, didn't I read that Reggie's other son STILL works there? Anyone care about that? Maybe I am missing something.
Someone at Offshoreonly please take the BS Flag Smilie off of here before Paradis hurts himself. It's Christmas...thank god the Fountain plant is still up and running....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.