Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, >

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Notices

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Old 12-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Well then who built the Shadow cat? Was it George or T2X. Or did George just design it?
Old 12-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 .
Originally Posted by Young Performance
Well then who built the Shadow cat? Was it George or T2X. Or did George just design it?
+1.

And why is he so bitter.?
Old 12-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
No he's not George
Well, I just realized how stupid I am. I read people calling him Rich about 100 times and asked if he was George....DUH. I'm a dumbazz.
I would still like to know though. Did he build the Shadow and George design it? Just curious.
Thanks, Eddie.

Last edited by Young Performance; 12-16-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:07 PM
wot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Barack Obama designed and built it; we'll be paying for it for the next few decades.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by monstaaa
yes sir. my girls are realyy looking forward to it this coming summer. maybe we can hook up for a cocktail or 4. i ll even bring the kaopectate if you want.
Count me in
Old 12-16-2010, 10:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Count me in
Your not old enough to drink johnny!!!
Old 12-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
Your not old enough to drink johnny!!!
Thats what you think lol..

And WOT..maybe im reading it wrong...but the Challenger DID come before the superboat 21...
Old 12-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

No he most likely did not design the "Challenger", no he most likely did not design the "Conquest" and no he most likely did not design the "Chris Cat" but more than likely he will lead one to believe he did. he used to play celebrity and comment on race videos voice overs while he bashed the Skaters and tried to have penalties put on them as Conquest and Chris Cat could not build a good enough nor light enough boat to compete against them. he swung from Linders nut sack for years and it appears he is trying the same with Hleden praising his every move. possibly he is trying to hide his short comings by surrounding himself by people smarter than him but that only makes his short comings stand out greater. he is the epitome of the adage "can't teach old dogs new tricks" and while he has time and history on his side for story telling in comparison to others the time has also blurred his memory and vision of reality. certainly has his moments of comedy though.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:29 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
No he most likely did not design the "Challenger", no he most likely did not design the "Conquest" and no he most likely did not design the "Chris Cat" but more than likely he will lead one to believe he did. he used to play celebrity and comment on race videos voice overs while he bashed the Skaters and tried to have penalties put on them as Conquest and Chris Cat could not build a good enough nor light enough boat to compete against them. he swung from Linders nut sack for years and it appears he is trying the same with Hleden praising his every move. possibly he is trying to hide his short comings by surrounding himself by people smarter than him but that only makes his short comings stand out greater. he is the epitome of the adage "can't teach old dogs new tricks" and while he has time and history on his side for story telling in comparison to others the time has also blurred his memory and vision of reality. certainly has his moments of comedy though.
ye-ouch . . . . . Actually I never got the impression he was taking credit for its design. I just took it as he was part of its development. As a current day racer it kinda bumms me out though that a prominent figure from an era I idolized has, what appears, much contempt for what I am involved in today. In some senses I understand it and as I said before I honestly respect it. Him and Bownie are two the most entertaining characters on here.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 12-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Registered

Just In Time. This Is The Dumbest Thread Of 2010

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.