Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, >

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Notices

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Old 12-17-2010, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
If more people like you that are in the marine industry, would post more about your latest projects, boating experiences, pictures, etc, there would be a lot less of the negative views on things that you are refering to. Terry Sobo immediately comes to mind, as someone that tries to post current projects & keep the site's content fresh.

When people just "lurk", & only come out to complain or bash someone, then that's all there will be. However, if people would stick to the sites main topic, powerboats, then the negative threads & who's who BS, would fall off the first page without anyone caring.

People like you, are the ones that have the ability to bring fresh content to the site for people to see & talk about, since you are in the business & have new jobs going on that people are interested in. If you guys don't care to show any of it off, then no one else will.

I mean all of that as positive as can be. I'm just trying to show that the users of these sites ultimately control what content there is to read. You can make it as good, or as bad as you want, depending on how you contribute.
thankyou fist off. i appreciate the vote of confidense. i do try as much as i can to share , positively. this is just a peave with me right now along the lines of if its good for the goose,,,,,,. thats all
i am deffinately no bent knee robotic, blinded, un willing to listen robot for sure. i will post some new projects and other threads soon. to be honest i lost a liul bit of interest. hense why im just registered.
and for the record if the roles were say my buddy joe sgro, or gary guido or bobby saccenti i would eventually react the same way. probably sooner and maybe not as refrained.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:51 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by monstaaa
thankyou fist off. i appreciate the vote of confidense. i do try as much as i can to share , positively. this is just a peave with me right now along the lines of if its good for the goose,,,,,,. thats all
The last project I remember you posting & discussing much about, was when you did work on the Gladiator with the 750 Zuls?

Obviously that was quite awhile back, & I KNOW you've done much more stuff since then, I just don't remember you sharing it here? I for one, really enjoy seeing stuff like that, & most of the rest of the board does too. Definitely MUCH, much more, than reading negative topics that just cause a lot of useless arguing. Arguing over speed, is different than arguing over someones attitude, and more fun to watch
Old 12-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee
The last project I remember you posting & discussing much about, was when you did work on the Gladiator with the 750 Zuls?

Obviously that was quite awhile back, & I KNOW you've done much more stuff since then, I just don't remember you sharing it here? I for one, really enjoy seeing stuff like that, & most of the rest of the board does too. Definitely MUCH, much more, than reading negative topics that just cause a lot of useless arguing. Arguing over speed, is different than arguing over someones attitude, and more fun to watch
ahhhhhhh,,, thats one of my lil babys. thanks for sharing.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I prefer the word Crotchitty.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
Great clip. Anyone know where to watch the entire video?
Old 12-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
MAYBE IN THE FREEZE FRAME SECTION...
Old 12-17-2010, 12:27 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
www.big-seas.com
Old 12-17-2010, 01:10 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,694 Likes on 1,208 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Off topic: The "Big Seas" video series is awesome on several counts. If you're even marginally interested in powerboats running in scary-big water, you'll be hooked. If you're even marginally interested in scary-dangerous boat racers (you know, guys who've served and might still be serving time), you'll be hooked.

On topic: I, too, open posts when I see that T2X has commented. Bitter. Acerbic (nice, Steve David). Crotchety (courtesy of Metal Bros.). Direct. Calling it as he sees it. Allergic to Nonsense. Whatever you want to call it, his posts never lack for one thing.

Intelligence.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:59 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Off topic: The "Big Seas" video series is awesome on several counts. If you're even marginally interested in powerboats running in scary-big water, you'll be hooked. If you're even marginally interested in scary-dangerous boat racers (you know, guys who've served and might still be serving time), you'll be hooked.

On topic: I, too, open posts when I see that T2X has commented. Bitter. Acerbic (nice, Steve David). Crotchety (courtesy of Metal Bros.). Direct. Calling it as he sees it. Allergic to Nonsense. Whatever you want to call it, his posts never lack for one thing.

Intelligence.
Thank you...I think...
Old 12-17-2010, 03:07 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

one thing for certain..

when I read a post from T2X, I always learn something..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.