Advertisers are not supposed to post items stuff in the Swap Shop
Maybe I should know the rules
Old 12-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

You should Jon,wtf is wrong with everyone knows that
-Mike

Last edited by Sick Stinger; 12-22-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so the truth is he will bump someone out of his class who travels and makes arrangements over a lousy amount of money ??? when has this happened bc 4 of my friends were trying to schedule the class...does this hapen all the time? does he offer insurance like that do for cruises?(in case we get there and someone gets bumped--does he bump people alphabetically??) oh man these guys are gonna flip....
Old 12-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by kilrbusa
so the truth is he will bump someone out of his class who travels and makes arrangements over a lousy amount of money ??? when has this happened bc 4 of my friends were trying to schedule the class...does this hapen all the time? does he offer insurance like that do for cruises?(in case we get there and someone gets bumped--does he bump people alphabetically??) oh man these guys are gonna flip....

You are kidding right? I can't believe how much some of you guys are reading into some of this. Just learn from the few (simple) mistakes that were made and move on.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 12-24-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Registered

Old 12-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Registered

Last edited by pachanga; 12-24-2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: quoted wrong person!
Old 12-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Registered

UGGGGH! I hope you realize I was speaking hypothetically!
Old 12-27-2010, 10:01 AM
Registered

What about taking 10 days to box it up and ship? Seems like the extra $75 would have gotten you some quick service...
Old 12-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

damn, still going?

This should be left between Tres and RBR2328. That is if RBR even consideres it to be an issue. In this particular transaction, no one got screwed, maybe not the best transaction, but none the less. RBR has not said anything otherwise suggesting he felt took. He did not start this thread. He was the 1st person to commit, he bought the items. He agreed to the new higher price. With that said, if RBR did not end up with the items, then ..........

Maybe instead of concentrating all the negativety towards the seller, how about the guy who ran the price up to buy it out from underneath RBR, and then was 'unavailble' to follow thru and bailed? No one in todays world can not spare 5 minutes to make a phone call and finalize a deal. Cell phones are always with in reach. Make that call during lunch, pee break, while chit chating with a coworker, etc.
Maybe he should reimburse RBR the $75 he was responsible for adding to the price?

Time to move on
Old 12-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

look at my other post I will gladly take care of RBR and tres was not taking phone calls as I said before I was at the shop WORKING all day when I got home it was to late .....again I'm sorry this not what i had in mind.guess its that EBAY state of mind Merry Christmass all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.