Who Else Is Bitter.....??

Old 12-17-2010, 06:50 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
....who else is bitter???
When I was single I knew this chick that was bitter...I just popped a few Altoids and I didn't taste it anymore and when we moved on it felt a lot cooler also...

Does that count?

Old 12-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited
Now that's funny
yes it is,,
Old 12-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Registered

page 4 is funny <===========
Old 12-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,688 Likes on 1,206 Posts

I certainly can be.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:16 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

haha
Attached Thumbnails Who Else Is Bitter.....??-bitter-t.jpg  
Old 12-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im bitter,i am sitting here reading this gd thread and i should be out in my garage working on my boat and its too cold because i do not have heat there....and i am a hvac guy.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:17 PM
Registered

Here you want bitter, I am not saying there isnt something after death there just isnt one guy in charge of it. In a court of law can anybody prove there is a GOD, I can prove I am here and I have done good things and there is no Gregmas. I phucking hate Xmas and refuse to even have a tree in my house, I refuse to buy anything for anybody and will not accept gifts, for the last 5 years I take the last 2 weeks of the year off so I can just stay at my house in fear that I will kill somebody for saying Merry Christmas to me. Xmas is the biggest scam since the Bible if they would start taxing religion they would go under. The bible was written by some smart guys that saw most people are retards with NO common sense and needed a way to scare people into having it. I got more but I think you get the point.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
Here you want bitter, I am not saying there isnt something after death there just isnt one guy in charge of it. In a court of law can anybody prove there is a GOD, I can prove I am here and I have done good things and there is no Gregmas. I phucking hate Xmas and refuse to even have a tree in my house, I refuse to buy anything for anybody and will not accept gifts, for the last 5 years I take the last 2 weeks of the year off so I can just stay at my house in fear that I will kill somebody for saying Merry Christmas to me. Xmas is the biggest scam since the Bible if they would start taxing religion they would go under. The bible was written by some smart guys that saw most people are retards with NO common sense and needed a way to scare people into having it. I got more but I think you get the point.
So you must be a Scientologist?
Old 12-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
So you must be a Scientologist?
No cant afford to be, I'm just a tax payer. I follow nobody,just do what I feel is right.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
Sorry for your luck dude.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.