Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
An afternoon with OSO Expat exploring Anegada, BVI >

An afternoon with OSO Expat exploring Anegada, BVI

Notices

An afternoon with OSO Expat exploring Anegada, BVI

Old 12-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

Currently at 35000ft enroute to St Thomas. I have Expats number so I will try and hook up with him. We have 6 boats and 40 hardcore partyers so be ready
Old 12-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Adam,
Post lots of pictures for those of us stuck up north!
Old 12-26-2010, 08:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
Currently at 35000ft enroute to St Thomas. I have Expats number so I will try and hook up with him. We have 6 boats and 40 hardcore partyers so be ready
Sounds like it's going to be fun. If you give David enough notice maybe he can have some lobster brought in from Anagada for your group? Best I have ever tasted.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

If you are in the North Sound on a Friday night the party is at Leverick Bay Resort where the Jumbies are doing their stilt dancing to Caribbean music. A good mix of locals and visitors all having a good time.

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 12-26-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder

the party is .

Seems not to matter where the party is, you manage to find your way right into the middle of it. You are our roll model!

I wanna be Bob!

Honestly, have to tell you that your "adventures" do add a bit of spice to our lives here in the cold, bleak, snowy north. God bless your adventurous azz!!!
Old 12-27-2010, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Seems not to matter where the party is, you manage to find your way right into the middle of it. You are our roll model!

I wanna be Bob!

Honestly, have to tell you that your "adventures" do add a bit of spice to our lives here in the cold, bleak, snowy north. God bless your adventurous azz!!!
Thank you RE. I know all about the cold, bleak, snowy north after having just spent Christmas in Canada. Heading down to Marco Island, FL tomorrow for two weeks, so soon this weather will be a thing of the past.
Glad you are enjoying the pics and following my time in the Islands. I love it down there and the people are warm and friendly. I return next in mid February and will then start working my way further south and checking out many more Islands. As long as people enjoy following along, I will continue to post about my offshore travels. Hopefully others will too be inspired to use their boats in this way and see how it opens up a whole new world of adventure and an opportunity to meet many great people. I love it and think it's worth sharing.
Bob
Old 12-27-2010, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Bob, Don't forget to post the pictures of when you had the old boat on that rail system.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Thank you RE. I know all about the cold, bleak, snowy north after having just spent Christmas in Canada. Heading down to Marco Island, FL tomorrow for two weeks, so soon this weather will be a thing of the past.
Glad you are enjoying the pics and following my time in the Islands. I love it down there and the people are warm and friendly. I return next in mid February and will then start working my way further south and checking out many more Islands. As long as people enjoy following along, I will continue to post about my offshore travels. Hopefully others will too be inspired to use their boats in this way and see how it opens up a whole new world of adventure and an opportunity to meet many great people. I love it and think it's worth sharing.
Bob
This is GREAT Bob!!! Thanks for sharing! I hope to find more time for travel and would love to go to boating to those islands!!
Have fun!!!!

Last edited by FREEDOM US1; 12-28-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by wananewboat
Bob, Don't forget to post the pictures of when you had the old boat on that rail system.
That would be the incline railway called Big Chute in July of 2003 on the Trent Severn Waterway in Canada between Lake Ontario and Georgian Bay. That was a really cool ride. Can't believe they let me stay on the boat. It is about a 100 ft drop. This as a long way from Anagada but since you asked. LOL

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 12-27-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Bob - There are four of us coming down to St. John from 3/5 through 3/12. Let's try to hook up somewhere. We're all good deckhands....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.