Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Little Speedy for sale again (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244461-little-speedy-sale-again.html)

Cash Bar 12-22-2010 09:08 PM

Little Speedy for sale again

Let me just point out to any potential buyers:

The part where it says GRAPHICS ARE VINYL AND CAN BE REMOVED should just be ignored.

IF anyone, and I mean ANYONE, removes them again I will drive all the way to Seattle, if I have to, to remove the boat from your possession. Just sayin'. :lolhit:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o37312-en.html

Jupiter Sunsation 12-22-2010 09:09 PM

Boat looks great as is.......so don't fvck it up w/bad paint ideas! :D

fastoys 12-22-2010 09:14 PM

Randy what are you up to now? Tom sells his boat and now you? Whats up your sleve?

Reggie Fountain 12-23-2010 02:56 AM

Somebody Needs To Pick This Boat Up And Lets Go Win Another World Championship With It! Its A Spectacular Running Boat! I Had A Blast Throttleing It! Its Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marine concepts 12-23-2010 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by Reggie Fountain (Post 3281307)
Somebody Needs To Pick This Boat Up And Lets Go Win Another World Championship With It! Its A Spectacular Running Boat! I Had A Blast Throttleing It! Its Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a GREAT boat! I had a ton of fun in that thing, and Reggie and I raced the Hell out of it and it always gave us everything it had!

I was thinking about this the other day how someone can buy a "theme boat" and now they become that person, what I mean to say is, not only are you buying the boat, you are also buying the recognition of being "Speed Racer"

Its funny how people know the boat but not really the owner, the boat becomes the owners identity. For that recognition the price is cheap!

Will I always be "The Original Speed?"

Randy Kent

Wild 12-23-2010 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by marine concepts (Post 3281316)
It was a GREAT boat! I had a ton of fun in that thing, and Reggie and I raced the Hell out of it and it always gave us everything it had!

I was thinking about this the other day how someone can buy a "theme boat" and now they become that person, what I mean to say is, not only are you buying the boat, you are also buying the recognition of being "Speed Racer"

Its funny how people know the boat but not really the owner, the boat becomes the owners identity. For that recognition the price is cheap!

Will I always be "The Original Speed?"

Randy Kent

ya you are correct, i have never signed so many autographs in my life (actually i have never signed any) until speedy pulled up to the dock

cdowns 12-23-2010 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 3281456)
ya you are correct, i have never signed so many autographs in my life (actually i have never signed any) until speedy pulled up to the dock

Beautiful boat, Randy.... If we can help in any way, Let us know... Good luck with the sell.:drink:

Tom A. 12-23-2010 10:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
The "ORIGINAL" Speed Racer boat:

BrettM 12-23-2010 10:13 AM

The boat is amazing in and out! Randy spared no expense!! It was a lot of work and fun for all the staff at Performance Boat Brokerage putting Speedy back together. Whenever we have customers stop in for the first time, they always ask if Speedy is here.

I added the "graphics can be removed" because I have had people ask. Just trying to be as descriptive as possible!

Brett

Cash Bar 12-23-2010 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by nebraskabaja (Post 3281494)
I added the "graphics can be removed" because I have had people ask. Just trying to be as descriptive as possible!

Brett

I knew that Brett. Just felt I should threaten a few of those "I like it all white" people that tend to phuck up beautiful boats. :party-smiley-004: