Notices

What is a better boat?

Old 12-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
OK, fair enough. I'll lay off. I really didn't expect you to "get it"

Another stupid phucking comment/post. Keep these up and we'll have to endure yet another post that starts out with....."OK guys, this is the Dad..."
I was just messing with Johnny!! Get over it.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:36 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Another stupid phucking comment/post. Keep these up and we'll have to endure yet another post that starts out with....."OK guys, this is the Dad..."
Tru dat, I don't think those guys that got tossed out of the OL at Cumberland are laughing.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by omerta one
Tru dat, I don't think those guys that got tossed out of the OL at Cumberland are laughing.
Driver error ever come to mind? So since your a Gladiator owner now are you going to believe its a horrible boat that spins out and rolls over all the time because thats what people post on here?
Old 12-27-2010, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Or the families of the two that died at the smoke on the water poker run.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:48 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Maybe we should start a minimum age for membership. He might get "it" in 5 or 10 years.

Tell Bobby B to bring ID
Make an exception for racers please lol
Old 12-27-2010, 10:51 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Make an exception for racers please lol
haha. Of course.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Driver error ever come to mind? So since your a Gladiator owner now are you going to believe its a horrible boat that spins out and rolls over all the time because thats what people post on here?
Show me another Vee that rolls over(due to hard racing) at close to 120mph and the two walk away unscratched. Just sayin.............

I believe your inference was that people don't get hurt when OL's rollover. Or that they only roll "due to hard racing".
Old 12-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Registered

Show me another Vee that rolls over(due to hard racing) at close to 120mph and the two walk away unscratched. Just sayin.............

I believe your inference was that people don't get hurt when OL's rollover.
RACING in a full canopy with proper safety equipment is a different scenario than pleasure boating incidents due to driver error.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Registered

I believe your inference was that people don't get hurt when OL's rollover. Or that they only roll "due to hard racing".
Not at all. Just messin with racing boy Johnny with his comment.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Don't go there with this topic of safety, you are opening a door that will not be easily shut and may expose your favorite brand to legal scrutiny in a Civil manner, boat shouldn't have rolled to begin with....(that is another story, you opened this door I did not). There have been deaths in your brand (OL), I advise you to drop it for your own good, and the good of OL. But do what you want, it is your choice. You are passionate about your brand and that is good; selling points which are neutral such as the build quality, speed, newest design, great ergonomics, will minimize exposure, and sell boats, and are great. If you want to tout safety as a key selling feature be prepared to back it up statistically, and show death to accident ratios that are far in above the other brands in the market place at comparable speeds and conditions (one of many factors), ect. I know there are many that will always say, it is or was driver error, that is another topic.

Do what you want with my advice; call me with any questions or concerns. Not trying to be hard on you, I was once young too and found criticism hard to digest. I am certainly not nearly as knowledgeable as many on this board, but what I do not know I can figure out, and I learn from others as well.

Stephen R. Jones
Attorney-At-Law
856-449-0939

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.