Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Loto Crew (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24480-loto-crew.html)

Audiofn 05-15-2002 08:13 PM

Loto Crew

Hey I will be down there on Monday to work on the Lutz Parties Tunes, Light Show, and if my machinist gets off his AZZ the Dancing Pole. Kevin and I will be showing up on Monday it looks like but then Kevin has to run off to do some work so I will be stuck down there solo. Anyone want to help me out getting around since I will be carless and need to eat and DRINK!!!! :D:D

Jon

later 05-15-2002 10:00 PM

hey audiofn i sure wish i would have known that a few weeks ago i was thinking of taking the week off to catch up on house work down at the lake but its to late to take off now. we will be coming down on weds eve wont get in till late evening. give me a howler and let me know what your plans are for thursday.

later
dave hughes

moallen 05-16-2002 12:53 AM

Loto

Jon,
When are you going to be at the lake? I can run down and show you around, I also need a system put in my boat. Let me know Allen

LutzParty 05-16-2002 01:14 AM

Looks like ill be gone tuesday and wednesday. back wednesday night

dont worry Jon ill leave some bread crumbs and water in the fridge. Maybe even a nice cold v8 or something equivalent.:rolleyes: :D

JJ and after all those nice things he said about you when we called him after our 7th martini too:D

Audiofn 05-16-2002 08:32 AM

Hey Later I look forward to seeing you down there :-)

JJ: It is not that you do not like me you are just so cheap that you do not want to have to buy me drinks :p :p :D :D

MoAllen: That would be great, maybe we should all get together on Tuesday evening and hit some place fun????? Is your number on the List for the LOTO thing that Waterfoul started?

Kevin remember I have not made up the bill yet :D:D:D

Jon

LutzParty 05-16-2002 08:35 AM

Bill, I thought this was prepaid......... Ok Ill have some red bull and other fine budweiser products stocked up.

OzarkBoater jump in here, dont you want to learn from the Master. :D

WaterMoose 05-16-2002 08:58 AM

Hey, did someone mention eat??? Anyone interested in Crab, let me know!

Lutz, thought we had a plan Wednesday night!!!! What time do you expect to be back?????

OBB is in St. Louis today....and tomorrow....at Westport Boat Sale...I think he plans to be young Grasshoppa...

Later!

WM

LutzParty 05-16-2002 09:23 AM

WM

dont fret bud, IM planning on introducing our friend Audio to the feast at your favorite establishment. Ill be back by round 6-630 and we can all hook up shortly after. I still have your cell

Keep in touch. Tell OBB to sell sell sell, and stay out of Ozzies. :D :D

MnFastBoat 05-16-2002 01:55 PM

sounds like this bucket of crableggs is a feast I may need to check out :)

MissAmy 05-16-2002 02:43 PM

MN......are you going to be down that early in the week? If you are, you should DEFINATELY hook up with them. Give Lutz your cell number and they will get a hold of ya. :)