Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Great Story To Start The New Year- The Little Girl Who Stole The Boat Racer's Heart! >

Great Story To Start The New Year- The Little Girl Who Stole The Boat Racer's Heart!

Notices

Great Story To Start The New Year- The Little Girl Who Stole The Boat Racer's Heart!

Old 01-04-2011, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Truly a class act,great job Jimmy.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Jimmy You Are The Man,,,,Great Story,,,Class Act All The Way
Old 01-04-2011, 07:20 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
That was such a great story, that it brought me to tears, really. This is not the first time I have heard of Jimmy Winters doing something really nice for some one. A few years back Jimmy gave Chris,"Driver of Donzi", a "Talking Trash" Team Shirt. For those that don't know Chris, he is one of the biggest fans of OPA and is deaf. What Jimmy has done for Julia and her family is really something special and and I will even cheer for him at St. Clair, even if Reliable Carriers and JD BYRIDER are racing. Jimmy you are a great example of what is great, in this world and the OPA and you have a heart of Gold. I hope your good deeds rub off on others.
AB!

You are right! I still have Talk N Trash team shirt. I have it covered so it will not collect dust. I do wear from time to time when it is so hot outside! I gave him a lot of support because he recently moved up to Super Cat Class and he and Vince did really awesome job racing out there! I really want to thank Jimmy for doing this for Julia. It showed her a huge heart of what he did. Jimmy and I have been in touch frequently. Jimmy is a very good friend of mine and so is Tony from JD BYRIDER Racing. Whenever you go to watch them racing, be sure to cheer for them! They are tough to beat!!

Chris
Old 01-04-2011, 07:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Very touching story. Very classy move!!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Registered

Class Act!!! People like Jimmy will make this sport survive!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's good to see people still giving these days. Very nice!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:33 AM
Registered

bring tears to my eyes what a awesome team and person jimmy is its great to see people are still human and have feelings and care not just about them but adbout oter people to god bless jimmy and his fiance and team talking trash
Old 01-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Registered

I don't know you Jimmy and have never met you, but what I have learned today in this post tells me all I need to know.
God Bless.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have never met the Talk N Trash team when they have Raced in St. clair but I now have a new team to root for. I have worked the race for the last 11 years. Jimmy and his team show what true sportmanship is. It is a way of life not just on the race course. Jimmy my hat is off to you sir. What a great story
Old 01-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Class Act.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.