Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BattleCry
He's your neighbor!!!
...And there the similarity ends.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hellfire
Jay should forget Frisini Motorsport and go open new company Eg. (Pilini Racing) or whatever and all his Loyal Buyers will follow. He know his boat and had a great price with great support.
GREAT IDEA!!! why doesn't someone start a thread on names for Jay Pilini's new company? Get something positive going for the New Year - How about Pilini Technologies........?

Maybe the person who comes up with the new name will get a prize........
Old 01-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pslonaker
Awwwwww...little BOY having a tantrum...awwwwwwww...pooooooooooooooooor little BOY. Little BOY must be upset because Mommie didnt tuck him in, but that doesnt matter. Little BOY knows about evvvvvvvvverything...isnt that right little BOY?
Are you kidding me?

I used to think you were an idiot, but you have to be mentally challenged to be a grown man and write something like that. Get some help and then get a life.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
Are you kidding me?

I used to think you were an idiot, but you have to be mentally challenged to be a grown man and write something like that. Get some help and then get a life.
I have a life, only difference is that I don't write on threads about people that I have never met in person. You apparently enjoy bagging on people that you only have seen through this and other sites. Enjoy your life in florida
Old 01-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Registered

Oh really? How many times have you met Jay Pilini? How about one of the ten engine builders that you regularly insult? How many of those have you met? I changed my mind again. Now I think you are mentally challenged and an idiot. Pull your head out of your ass and take a breath one in awhile.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
Oh really? How many times have you met Jay Pilini? How about one of the ten engine builders that you regularly insult? How many of those have you met? I changed my mind again. Now I think you are mentally challenged and an idiot. Pull your head out of your ass and take a breath one in awhile.
Suppose you tell me the ten engine builders that I regularly insult BOY. There is only one and I havent said anything about him in a very long time and I have said nothing about anyone else. You are almost as good as some of the others here...you LIE and fabricate stuff so that you appear to look good...but then this is pretty much a normal thing for PUNKS. As for Jay Pilini...I have said nothing bad against against him...just facts. Possibly you should practice what you preach instead of running your mouth at someone that you would not know if I was standing next to you and do you usually run your mouth and make a fool out of yourself at people you have never met?

Last edited by pslonaker; 01-06-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Banned

Default New Spectre Cat

When I was out in Portland last month, I saw one of the brand new Spectre 32 cats with twin Ilmore's and it was a great looking boat. The rigging looked first class and the boat was just awesome. I do not know Jay or the new owners but anyone interested should consider checking the new line of 36's they are coming out with. They seem like a lot of boat for a real fair price. IMO.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:37 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by suicideblonde
GREAT IDEA!!! why doesn't someone start a thread on names for Jay Pilini's new company? Get something positive going for the New Year - How about Pilini Technologies........?

Maybe the person who comes up with the new name will get a prize........
Sk8ter J's Powerboats ?

Oops, did I say that out loud ?

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 02-04-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 302Sport
hung out with a guy in the BVI's that is having a new spectre built with the new 1300/M8 mercury package........
Is that the 43? Surely not the 32...