Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Frisini Motorsports Feature >

Frisini Motorsports Feature

Notices

Frisini Motorsports Feature

Old 01-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

hung out with a guy in the BVI's that is having a new spectre built with the new 1300/M8 mercury package........
Old 01-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
"Jay ran a tight shift..." F F 2

Tight SHIP.
excuse me, tigh ship.
You guys get the point..Spectre was nothing without Jay.
We talked to him on the phone yesterday..were behind him 100%
Old 01-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
hung out with a guy in the BVI's that is having a new spectre built with the new 1300/M8 mercury package........
Gabe?
Old 01-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

yeah i think that was his name. his brother or cousin who was also with him has an outerlimits. they are from jersey. one is a spinal surgeon and the other is a psychiatrist i think.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
yeah i think that was his name. his brother or cousin who was also with him has an outerlimits. they are from jersey. one is a spinal surgeon and the other is a psychiatrist i think.
Yep
Old 01-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
Slonaker, why do you post mostly on the subjects you seem to know the least about. Crawl back under your rock and shut the Fu** up.

Awwwwww...little BOY having a tantrum...awwwwwwww...pooooooooooooooooor little BOY. Little BOY must be upset because Mommie didnt tuck him in, but that doesnt matter. Little BOY knows about evvvvvvvvverything...isnt that right little BOY?
Old 01-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Jay should forget Frisini Motorsport and go open new company Eg. (Pilini Racing) or whatever and all his Loyal Buyers will follow. He know his boat and had a great price with great support.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
Slonaker, why do you post mostly on the subjects you seem to know the least about. Crawl back under your rock and shut the Fu** up.
Ah...another slonacker fan.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=skater40;3288212]
Originally Posted by us1kw
"No mention of Jay Pilini despite the original name for the partnership 1/2 Frisina and 1/2 Pilini = Frisini
Easily, he offers to write a check to the former owners and they get to bail from the business with money in hand! "

I voluntarily left Frisini Motorsports due to differences in opinion and business practices. There is currently litigation regarding the Spectre name and logo as I trademarked it some time ago.

I am continuing to serve my past customers as well as future customers as Spectre Offshore Performance.
www.spectreoffshore.com
727-421-9495
Thank you for your support!
Jay Pilini[/QUOTE

You were fired from Fricini motorsports and attempted to register the spectre name and logo illegaly after you sold the company(Spectre Powerboats) to Scot Conrad.
For all you people out there who dont know the background-he sold to Conrad in Dec. 2005 then in dec. 2008 when Conrad was being forclosed on Pilini filed a trade registration on the Spectre name and a logo which is clearly a sport fish
center console.He then helped Fricini aquire the molds from me and worked for them for 10 months getting paid weekly before he was terminated for real good cause.
I really dont want to disclose the reasons behind his termination but if he continues to post misinformation and continues to try to split Spectre owners apart with these lies,i will have no choice but to tell every thing that i know about Jay and his previous misdeeds.
You gotta love forums...One guy comes out and says one thing. Then, another guy comes out, says another, and threatens to air some laundry. I hate all that BS. Why Not Come Out Swingin'! Why can't you just come out with all the truth(since you know the whole story), put the rumors to rest, the babies to bed, and Tell It Like It IS!
Old 01-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
Ah...another slonacker fan.
He's your neighbor!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.