Notices

bt in the classifieds???

Old 01-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default bt in the classifieds???

what happen to the bts on the lcassifieds?? they dont have it posted it just has baja tht the only b they have in the classifieds
Old 01-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

None for sale
Old 01-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by black thunder 46
what happen to the bts on the lcassifieds?? they dont have it posted it just has baja tht the only b they have in the classifieds

Oh... Didn't you hear?...... BAJA is the new Blackthunder

And I just so happen to have a 40 OUTLAW for sale
It is listed in the classifieds....
Old 01-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Guess I never noticed that the Classified didn't list Black Thunder's, in the past I believed they did... I know of one a red, white and blue 2002 with 575SC's down at the lake that the bank just sold for $62.5K less than half of what they had it listed for... Steal of the year in my book...
Old 01-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain4play
Guess I never noticed that the Classified didn't list Black Thunder's, in the past I believed they did... I know of one a red, white and blue 2002 with 575SC's down at the lake that the bank just sold for $62.5K less than half of what they had it listed for... Steal of the year in my book...
Was that the repo with the blown motor? Used to be up past broken arrow in those condos in the back of the cove on the right?

Steal of the year were the two boats of Jenkins's that were Collateral for a loan and the Bank called the note. Those two boats really went for peanuts although seemed like buddies of the banker bought them because they were never listed.

Last edited by baywatch; 01-08-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by baywatch
Was that the repo with the blown motor? Used to be up past broken arrow in those condos in the back of the cove on the right?

Steal of the year were the two boats of Jenkins's that were Collateral for a loan and the Bank called the note. Those two boats really went for peanuts although seemed like buddies of the banker bought them because they were never listed.
Josh, It was up at Advanced when I stopped by last Monday. I don't think either of the motors were blown, they were going through everything for the buyer.

This was the one that was sitting up and Double Diamond for a couple of years and the bank took it over while it was sitting up there for sale... Either way that's a lot of boat for as you say peanuts...
Old 01-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Josh, It was up at Advanced when I stopped by last Monday. I don't think either of the motors were blown, they were going through everything for the buyer.

This was the one that was sitting up and Double Diamond for a couple of years and the bank took it over while it was sitting up there for sale... Either way that's a lot of boat for as you say peanuts...
Ok, I know the one you are talking about. The one with the toasted motor was a 43'

It is crazy the deals that are out there these days!!
Old 01-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by baywatch
Ok, I know the one you are talking about. The one with the toasted motor was a 43'

It is crazy the deals that are out there these days!!
Yes this was a 46'....crazy deals is right...I just wish the wife would let me buy another boat but she say's two is enough...LOL

Hey are you going to be down at the MWBP Party at the end of the month? Were thinking about going but I'm headed to the Chili Bowl this week and were starting to get busy at work...

Last edited by fountain4play; 01-08-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who bought it and what mm or lake will it be at??
Old 01-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by black thunder 46
who bought it and what mm or lake will it be at??
Not sure who bought it, Steve with Advanced might know I'll ask him about it next time I'm down... My guess is it's probably closer to the North Shore near the the 4mm if they are the ones working on it for the buyer but it could be going anywhere...Jim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.