Notices

I want my boat!

Old 05-16-2002, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I want my boat!

Rain, rain, go away.......

The river is way over flood stage and my dealer doesn't want to play dodge-log, so it looks like a few days wait to pick up the new toy. Every couple hours I pull my shiny new drive shower out of the box and make a few motor sounds. Will the torture never end????
Old 05-16-2002, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default we want to go boating!

Freq.
Know what you are going thru, I have my boat by the office and at least a couple times a week I get in it, sit down and also sometimes make the engine noises, getting pretty good at it too. If you are ever in the area drop by and we can compare engine sounds!! Summer is on its way??

eliminator219

But what do I know?
Old 05-16-2002, 05:30 PM
Registered

I don't feel too bad about G-Force still being tucked away in storage! But if this rain keeps up a boat may be the only way to get anywhere.
Although - between now and next Thursday (LOTO here we come!!) I have to take her out, give her a spring cleaning, summerize her, bolt on a pair of Alpha drives, and have the rear seats worked on.
Oh, and did I mention I have to be up in Minneapolis all weekend? I have a feeling the beginning of next week is going to be particularly hectic for me.

C'mon Frequency - take a run down to LOTO next week!~
Old 05-16-2002, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Problem Number 2

We were planning a "family" weekend at Lake Shelbyville. The water is so high only one high water ramp is accessible. The marina where we were to slip our boat is only accessible by water. Looks like we might head to LOTO after all! What's the "mom approved" itinerary?
Old 05-16-2002, 06:02 PM
Secret F233

Heck I've had the F233 for a little more than a year now & i've yet to get her out of the marina damn OMC Stringer + the houseboats been in drydock on resto for 2 summers!!!!

Crap I need some more tagamet hb

Old 05-16-2002, 06:03 PM
Registered

"Mom approved?" itinerary? Hahahhahahahahahahah......

I fear LOTO will be nothing short of deprived and depraved behavior. Although if the water levels don't start dropping it might not be too much fun boating.
Old 05-16-2002, 06:10 PM
Secret F233

Mom aproved would be cruse the lake find a quiet cove, the strip & put put @ night & salty dog for dinner with a trip to the outlet mall in there some where

Although the lake run to Ha Ha Tonka is very nice & the castle is so sweet thats always good with the fam.....