Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Lauderdale/Miami Dealers >

Ft Lauderdale/Miami Dealers

Notices

Ft Lauderdale/Miami Dealers

Old 01-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call the factory and set a date and time when you will be there and they will take you thru
Old 01-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Smile

just call ill make it happen pier 57 731 689 4000
Old 01-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Registered

Head over to national marine liquidators, if you are headed north on 95, exit davie blvd, go over the bridge, take your first left at the bottom of the bridge, it will u-turn towards the east, you will be driving just next to the bridge on the side road, drive untill the very last right turn, There will be a 6 foot wall on your right and the rail road tracks on your left, go straight untill it dead ends into national marine, There will be every kind of boat, used and repo, but most you can step on and look at, I live here, and I still head over there from time to time, just to look around.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Registered

http://www.yachtauctions.com/

thats their website
Old 01-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 883 Likes on 479 Posts

Originally Posted by spk1
Head over to national marine liquidators, if you are headed north on 95, exit davie blvd, go over the bridge, take your first left at the bottom of the bridge, it will u-turn towards the east, you will be driving just next to the bridge on the side road, drive untill the very last right turn, There will be a 6 foot wall on your right and the rail road tracks on your left, go straight untill it dead ends into national marine, There will be every kind of boat, used and repo, but most you can step on and look at, I live here, and I still head over there from time to time, just to look around.
btw you pass between a trailer park and I95 on your way back to NL