Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Unbelievable wild cockpit Interior creation >

Unbelievable wild cockpit Interior creation

Notices

Unbelievable wild cockpit Interior creation

Old 01-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks cool and exellent workmanship, any pics of boat. I like the over the top style, I just cant afford it.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts

FUGLY!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J.Borg
Thanks again for the compliments. Its not for everyone ! I had fun doing it and I do it all again. Their are some things I would have done different. Next time. Jamie from Cutting Edge.
i do stuff all the time that i think looks ugly...but making interiors the way I like them is not my job. I do what the costumer wants....sometimes i try to sway them into something that will look a bit better...but in reality the only person that need to like the style is the guy writing the check. Now the quality of this job looks second to non and when i do stuff that is what i like to focus on. Everything looks real tight no wrinkles at all...nothing looks over stretched. Great job...looks amazing....i have to ask how did you seal the LED's in the eyes of the skulls? Did you do seats, side panels and carpet in 200 hours?

Last edited by mptrimshop; 01-12-2011 at 01:27 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JAIME
looks cool and exellent workmanship, any pics of boat. I like the over the top style, I just cant afford it.
SO WHAT DOES THE REST OF THE BOAT LOOK LIKE?? PICS??
Old 01-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

It's been around for a few years. You can see pics of it on the FPC site. It used to belong to Albert Haynesworth and was built in conjunction with Pier57.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Registered

I hope those skeletons are not prophetic.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Registered

This interior took me by myself 200 hrs,because MTI decides to build the side panels in the boat. You have to remove all windshield and dash to re-skin the sides. What a pain in the ass. I'm a one man show and built one person at a time. Each head took 4 hrs. The Led lights are epoxied in as well as a hot glue seal. Thanks for all the complements. Shop is located in Cape Coral at Nor-Tech service center.Its a One stop shop,
Old 01-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Registered

Looks great.... i don't think 200 hour is bad at all. I hear ya about how some pieces can kick your a$$ trying to get them out. Did you order the skull and bones peaces and sew them on or cut them out and sew them on....do you have any close up pics of the...i'm real interested in how you did that. Are they vinyl or ??
the do not appear to be embroidered... i one day wish to have the skillz (and customer that will let me) to do something that detailed. My hat is off to you sir
Old 01-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Registered

I have done everything by hand. All seats have an inlay in them and all heads and rib cages are different. That's all I will share. Thanks to the customer for letting me do what ever I wanted. Its not every day a job like this comes along. Thanks again Ken Armstrong. Hope there is a few more people like you out there. Jay from Cutting Edge.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:57 PM
Registered

More pics of the boat are coming up.

Last edited by J.Borg; 01-13-2011 at 07:31 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.