Surprising find in my Barrett media kit >

Surprising find in my Barrett media kit

Notices

Surprising find in my Barrett media kit

Old 01-28-2011, 11:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scott.downey@cox
We had alot of fun selling the boat.Stu from the FPC did an awesome job with the display.We created alot of interest in the performance boat market. The funnest question i answered was from a lady who asked me : is that a boat ? followed by : How did you load that thing on its side?.Most people at a car auction never get to see a go fast boat up close.The models averaged getting their picture takin over !,000 times per day.not to bad for a MTI boat at the worlds largest car auction.The coolest thing was taking the gamble to sell a boat like this at a car auction ! ,that takes real balls !.The end result was that a MTI boat brought the highest price at the auction and the new owner got a one of a kind masterpiece and we added a new friend to the performance boat world.In all i would say it was a great event and the whole world got to see David Woods sober on a Saturday night ! Also Hugh Hefner is now talking to Stu about doing his own reality show! I guess owning a MTI can make all your dreams come true!!
Scott,

It was great to visit with you guys last week. Hope you and Derrick had a good time. See ya at Miami or worse case Desert Storm.

Todd