VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gb Sd?
Old 01-18-2011, 09:46 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Double Rigged
I had heard from them they broke them in this weekend! Let me know how fast she runs? You should bring her down to Miami to play during the boat show. Hopefully will have some good weather unlike last year.
I'll get it down there some day! I have a cig at TNT and plan on going on the Miami poker run with it. I'll let you know how fast my 28 goes. Back in 93 and 94 I had a 28 with 2.5s and its top speed was 107mph. What props are you running with the 300s?
Old 01-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
I'll get it down there some day! I have a cig at TNT and plan on going on the Miami poker run with it. I'll let you know how fast my 28 goes. Back in 93 and 94 I had a 28 with 2.5s and its top speed was 107mph. What props are you running with the 300s?
I am running a couple of different sets from Dewald. I have tested many and they seem to be the best. No broken blades and fast. Have a set of 32's and 34's that are currently being worked. He also has 30's. All of them are 4 Blades. If you want to try some I will get you a set or you can try mine.
Can also get you a good deal.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Love it...

A little teaser for all you guys that are in the hard of winter. This was taken last weekend with the GO PRO in Sunny S. FL.

Come on down.
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDlf8gUyu6U
We do have great winters...

Love the video...WOW...I got a buzz just watching it!! I am old school Deep V and have no real point of refference with Cats...other than they Eff'n haul ass.

I might have to get me one of those to keep my perspective balanced...thanks for sharing.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:10 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am running a couple of different sets from Dewald. I have tested many and they seem to be the best. No broken blades and fast. Have a set of 32's and 34's that are currently being worked. He also has 30's. All of them are 4 Blades. If you want to try some I will get you a set or you can try mine.
Can also get you a good deal.
Thanks!!! I'll take you up on that! Sounds like a great reason to bring the 28 to Miami!!! Shipping props is such a hassel!
Old 01-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Shipping props is such a hassel!
It is just so much easier to have someone haul the boat.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Nice Video. Looks like a fun setup.

Be careful !!! Smoking Cigarettes is very addicting
lmao, that's great. both vids are awesome. it's great to see you wearing lifeline vests!! watched the second one twice. loved watching the motors move up and down.

for Dbl Rigged and AAD

i also have a gopro hd camera. the motorsports one has a lot of attachment opitions. don't cheap out on a memory card. check my vids out on youtube if you like. search panicrev613, and it'll bring up my vids...

Last edited by panicrev; 01-19-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by panicrev
lmao, that's great. both vids are awesome. it's great to see you wearing lifeline vests!! watched the second one twice. loved watching the motors move up and down.

for Dbl Rigged and AAD

i also have a gopro hd camera. the motorsports one has a lot of attachment opitions. don't cheap out on a memory card. check my vids out on youtube if you like. search panicrev613, and it'll bring up my vids...
Exactly, that is one I have also. You can attach it to a Helmet if you like. Also the there are special SD Cards for video that will provide a better picture.