Old 01-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

thats the camera there the whip and jimmy will see ya in miami buddy
Old 01-17-2011, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Apple a day
What about that Camera? Amazon has a Gopro hero motorsports. Is it the same? I want one.
I believe it is the HERO HD. comes with a bunch of different mounts and charges through the computer USB. You can put in any size SD card to record a lot video. I am going to take some prop/lower unit video next as the mount is strong. I will add a safety teather to it in case it comes loose. LOL.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Love the 28 Skater!!! I'm rebuilding my snotty little 2.5s!! back in the water by March!!! Thanks for the warm up vid!!
Love your boat too! I hope to get a bigger one some day when I can find someone that wants the ultimate 28 for a fair price which is hard to do these days.

See you guys in Miami as I work the show.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Baja555
Has anyone ever used or know anything about Jay Smith racing engines for 2.5's?
Heard lots of good things about them and they helped me out one time when I was in a jam a few years ago and had 2.5s.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Double Rigged
Love your boat too! I hope to get a bigger one some day when I can find someone that wants the ultimate 28 for a fair price which is hard to do these days.

See you guys in Miami as I work the show.
Thanks!! The ol 46 has been rode hard and its with Dean at TAOD for paint and interior. It will be ready for summer fun!! Hope to see you at the show!!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:30 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
Marty & company are a true pleasure to deal with. Mine runs flawlessly.

Marty called me today and said their done!! 284 hp at 8400 rpm!! It will be a screamer!!! Fun Fun!!! You are right! Those guys are great!! I'll be taking the 28 to some poker runs this year to turn up the boating excitement button just a bit. The 46 is great in rough water but kind of like driving a bus on the smooth stuff. Don't get me wrong, its a fun bus to drive l!!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Marty called me today and said their done!! 284 hp at 8400 rpm!! It will be a screamer!!! Fun Fun!!! You are right! Those guys are great!! I'll be taking the 28 to some poker runs this year to turn up the boating excitement button just a bit. The 46 is great in rough water but kind of like driving a bus on the smooth stuff. Don't get me wrong, its a fun bus to drive l!!
I had heard from them they broke them in this weekend! Let me know how fast she runs? You should bring her down to Miami to play during the boat show. Hopefully will have some good weather unlike last year.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Heard lots of good things about them and they helped me out one time when I was in a jam a few years ago and had 2.5s.
Jay is great! Knows his chit and willing to share his knowledge and help anyone anytime paying customer or not!Customer service next to none!!! Bob
Old 01-18-2011, 08:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got it ordered from Amazon at a better price than I thought. Can't wait to get some footage from the Talon I'm excited.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Apple a day
Got it ordered from Amazon at a better price than I thought. Can't wait to get some footage from the Talon I'm excited.
AAD,
Make sure you set if for the highest resolution and also the fastest frame rate. Get a large GB SD and record away!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.