Bottom Picture in the second link
30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Help choose the color and font on Boat name

Old 05-17-2002, 02:08 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

WAITE JUST ONE DAMN MIN.!!!!! Unless you have EVERYTHING else done what are we worrying about this for???????
Old 05-17-2002, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

I AGREE WITH Miss Amy #4 is best.. can you get the colors in transision from dark orange to brite yellow???
Old 05-17-2002, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Weeeeeeeelllllllll my 02 worth.....Those graphics are Way to sharp to put name in there........Maybe in front ? like others have said ?? Hey! You asked!!!!!
Old 05-17-2002, 05:39 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the replies
Please keep them coming, I am having it done on Monday.
Hopefully anyway

I to have chosen #1 as the most favored. But wanted others thoughts form an outside veiw.
I first wanted the yellow to burnt orange effect like the bottom pics show. But it just seemed to bright there.
I asked for the last font change and to try it with the blue fade from lighter up front to dark aft.

Secret F233, jbrauer, and others thanks for the compiments. I do love the graphics versus other checkered ones. Like the sweep better then just a normal checkerd flag.

Jon, I asked for that also, but in this area it just looked real bad to me. Been tried. I think if i could get myself to go with the forward area like the other have suggested this would work. Large print up front and then go blurry towards the back.

To the others that have mentioned having it forward of the graphics, ihave thought about this too. Current pics does not show what is on the web page now. I have Mercury Racing Logos just under the blue wrap around right behind the gas fillers. In between the front of the fillers and the forward bow will be the state numbers. I want the numbers on tod of the rub rail due to hte wide stipe under the run rail now. I think this would bunch to much together.

Jana, she is not documented I tried but the manufacturer would not allow it
I thought about the wrap around up front under the blue. But with the lower style profile the top deck has it seems that it would not be noticeable as much. Beside, I am not a fan of real LARGE lettering on boats. It seems to take away from the graphics.
Birdog, thanks, you are so right I did ask and all of your replies have been taken into consideration.
People looking in from the outside have a totally different view of our boats. And this veiw is what i want to make appealing to others with this view.
Those of us that own our boats see things from the inside looking out. This is a oneway line of sight.
Thanks again and keep them coming.

BTW Jon, there are wating for parts I am still not sure if they will have it done. I wanted antoher run before I would commit to bringing it. Like I mentioned before, We are pushing for it.
I have already lost out on the money for the stereo
Reason why the name is getting done is because the State numbers HAVE to be done. I did not renew my dealers license this year so I have to have MY state #'s on it. Thought if I was going to do that, night as well have teh name done at the same time.
Old 05-17-2002, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

number 1, the font seams to work better in my opinion