Lake Champlain 2011

Old 03-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

calling for more on thursday!
Old 03-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Registered

Went to Jay Peak yesterday and played in all the snow...i've still got some snowboarding left but i'm really getting ready to get out on our soon to be new rig!
Old 03-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Glad someone can get out and enjoy it all. Jay is awesome.

What did you finally get for a boat?
Old 03-09-2011, 04:10 PM
Registered

29 Scarab that most of you have probably seen on the lake. nothing is completely finalized yet but only by some crazy act of nature would we not buy it lol... we surveyed it and droollled over it and going this weekend to put a down payment on it. Its a small upgrade from the 21ft four winns we had last summer.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Slinky
29 Scarab that most of you have probably seen on the lake. nothing is completely finalized yet but only by some crazy act of nature would we not buy it lol... we surveyed it and droollled over it and going this weekend to put a down payment on it. Its a small upgrade from the 21ft four winns we had last summer.
nah thats really a nice up grade it will feel hugh at 1st. so congrats, what power? oh when I went from a 20 footer to my 24 ol the nose seem long as hell for the 1st year . then every two years after we made it go faster. now I hope to feel the same way with the saber 28 =longer and faster too. the 24 has been in storage since the drive and alot of other parts were stolen in spring of 07. thats when I was recoverying from one of the 7 operations I had in the last 5 years. I decided to go big after that had the blower motor built, then got a konrad ace drive since the new b1x would not work, then friends from here thought I was nuts putting it in a 24 so I bought the 28 and they still think I'm nuts. well almost got it finished last aug but, I found a leak in the gas tank so everything had to come out . then the tank had to be cut out new one made plus another surgery so I hope to have the new tank in by april. once thats done if we try hard it should be done a week after the tank. I would love to come up there, I'll bring knot right Gerry with me since its a pain to truck the 46 turbine on the non tilt trailer. and Ice with his new 38tg maybe slickstinger too and a few more guys jon Audiofn and kurt from maine. then maybe some of you guys will come to the fallriver pokerrun in aug this year. its been getting bigger every year like it was in the late 90s early 2000s . so I'll keep checking here to see whats up. Art
Old 03-10-2011, 05:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Slinky
Congrats. Your four winns will seem like an inflatable raft by comparison You'll get a lot more use out of it, especially when those mean winds blow up.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by VtSteve
Congrats. Your four winns will seem like an inflatable raft by comparison You'll get a lot more use out of it, especially when those mean winds blow up.
that was what we wanted, was something that would cut through the waves when its windy, cause you know its rarely ever windy around here lol
Old 03-10-2011, 07:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 592 Likes on 272 Posts

We went from a 21 Baja to a 29 Outlaw. Was a huge step.
Had a blast for about 8 yrs then jumped another 10 feet!
To the T/S.
Forget the 3ft idis chit. We you do it do it BIG!
Old 03-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Quinlan
We went from a 21 Baja to a 29 Outlaw. Was a huge step.
Had a blast for about 8 yrs then jumped another 10 feet!
To the T/S.
Forget the 3ft idis chit. We you do it do it BIG!
haha i'm hoping the 29 will hold us over for a few years, atleast until the wife gets a better job so i can quit working lol
Old 03-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOme of you boys have met me up at champlain before with my 26 sutphen. Everyone seemed to really like the boat up there so I am hoping to get up there this year again with my 31 sutphen. Hoping to see more of the lake this time.

Maybe I can get some of the CPBA members to do a trip up.

really enjoy the lake when I am up that way. you guys need to do a run!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.