Like Tree0Likes

MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Closed Thread
Old 01-26-2011, 08:41 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
You douche. You've been here a few months and you THINK you can have an opinion? Go back and polish your POS and get a clue. My bar tabs are worth more than your tub o sh!t. You better figure out who the phuck you're talking to BOY.

Packin............. time to get the scoop on this tool.

I forgot I was talking to the god dollabill what was I thinking. Dude your a joke man I'm glad your bar tabs are worth more than my boat that's awesome for you. WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

As far as figuring out who I'm talking to, I'm talking to YOU dollabill!!! Your NOTHING special little buddy lay off the hairspray it's starting to get to you really. I guess you still haven't figured out the whole ignore thing. If my baja is a pos in your eyes or other people's eyes thats fine with me it doesn't make a difference, but just to refresh my memory what boat do you have? That's right you DON'T have one. You sure talk a big game, typical wanna be cyber gangster. Have a nice day dollabill!

P.S. do us all a favor and act your age man it's pathetic the way your acting. If you have anything to say then pm me but don't ruin people's threads, your head is getting a little too big you really think your a hotshot on the internet better look yourself in the mirror again.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: Cigarette CC and Boston Whaler currently

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercraft240 View Post
I did, lol. I walked the cart across the parking lot, came back as he was sitting in his car. I told him not to be so quick to judge and closed the door for him. Man, it sounds really lazy when I tell it like that......
That's awesome. I'm glad that some of you "get it". You can't demand respect, but sure as hell can earn it!!

Cheers to you!
Registered

Quote:
Wrong. Businesses and people have been made or broken here depending on what needed to be done. Don't ever doubt the power of OSO. Playing with fire............

Screwing with people here has made people homeless pal
I guess everyone should be scared if not dollabill is coming after you with the hair clippers. LMAO!!!!!
Registered

My Boats: Donzi Sweet 16

is it summer yet? some people need their meds checked...
Old 01-26-2011, 08:45 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010

LOL. I'd rather swim Ahole. My minimum boat is a 38+. Again, go back a few years. I've had enough of you. You had a warning....
Old 01-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (5)

My Boats: 22 Donzi Classic 525 EFI

That's pretty f*cked up.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Registered

My Boats: Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdchildhood View Post
That's pretty f*cked up.
LOL.....which post?
Old 01-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered

Quote:
LOL. I'd rather swim Ahole. My minimum boat is a 38+. Again, go back a few years. I've had enough of you. You had a warning....
A warning? lol now your threatening people on the computer? As I've told you before dollabill your NOBODY on this site and you should really act your age there sparky. I don't need YOU to warn me on anything you came on this thread insulting me, take your fingers off the keyboard and read what you posted, so take a dose of your own medicine. I guess here comes the second warning lol you really are a joke dollabill. Like I said if you have an issue pm me, and lastly your a NOBODY to try and threaten me there buddy you can go ahead and stick that warning up your a**. How you like those apples?

Last edited by 272bajadriver; 01-26-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:00 PM
Registered

My Boats: 85 Baja Force 320

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
Good letter, and glad they sent it.

I didn't say anything about him on this last bout, but here is my take. I feel that we collectively need to be firm with him and by putting him in time out and calling him out on his antics, is what real/true friends do. He needs to understand that in order to be a part of a community he needs to treat that community with the respect it deserves.
his passion is no less than anyone of us on here that throws money and time at our hobby, as someone said in another post a while back, in a sense we all have taken him under our wing, and any of us would do the same for our kids, part of teaching a young man the way to interact with people that he wants to view as his peers, is to let him know what is acceptable and not. Hopefully he will continue to learn and grow and he will gain the respect that he so desperately wants/needs, but to gain it he must show it.
He needs to stop with the temper tantrums and the outright insults, if someone insults him, then he has the right to defend himself as would any of us. A new beginning happens every day when you wake up, just depends on how you want to make your day turn out.

these are life lessons, not just forum lessons.

I agree 100%.

FWIW I don't think you do the kid any favors by letting him back in after sending the check. It just shows that you can buy people off and that money solves everything.

IMO his Mom sounds like an enabler. I'm sure she's nice, but most enablers are. It sounds like the general consensus on this forum is to get right in line and help her enable his bad behavior.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:07 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjb21ndtown View Post
It sounds like the general consensus on this forum is to get right in line and help her enable his bad behavior.

Judging from the last few pages, HM would be better off to stay away from here.
Closed Thread