MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity >

MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Notices

MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Old 01-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

FuK 'em. You can only cry wolf so many time till the wolf actually eats you. all this BS of Oh ADD oh this oh that. Where were these "problems" 15 years ago, there weren't any because it was a good smack in the back of the head and you were back in line. To many things get passes off as "problem" but real issue is no responsibility. Time to take some responsibility!
I personally know FountainICBM40, he could teach us all a thing or 2 Ive learned a tone from a younger performance boater an I thank him and also how hospitable he has been to show me the ropes when I first became an OSO'er. And I believe this is the best forum and bunch of people ever colaborated for one common interest.
-Mike
Old 01-26-2011, 06:46 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
I have tried with this kid I really did.I have a mildly Autistic son and honestly I would not want him on this board.The kidding and B/B that goes back and forth is not helping him.I feel bad for him I really do but if he really does have social skills problems he is not going to get over them on a computer all day.
I invited him to do a poker run with me if he would just answer a few basic questions,no reply.He is not a kid he is 17 when he gets tanked one night and kills someone will he still be a kid?He needs professional help and no one on this board is qualified to give it in fact most here could probably use it also.
Yes he sent the check when pushed so did Sunkin should we welcome him back also?I really feel bad about writing this but we as a group will make his problems worse.
200% agree. I have nothing left to say about this.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think its also a time for him to learn that Mommy is not able to bail you out of everything. Problems or not, responsibility for you actions is what needs to be learned.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have tried with this kid I really did.I have a mildly Autistic son and honestly I would not want him on this board.The kidding and B/B that goes back and forth is not helping him.I feel bad for him I really do but if he really does have social skills problems he is not going to get over them on a computer all day.
I invited him to do a poker run with me if he would just answer a few basic questions,no reply.He is not a kid he is 17 when he gets tanked one night and kills someone will he still be a kid?He needs professional help and no one on this board is qualified to give it in fact most here could probably use it also.
Yes he sent the check when pushed so did Sunkin should we welcome him back also?I really feel bad about writing this but we as a group will make his problems worse.

He needs professional help and no one on this board is qualified to give it in fact most here could probably use it also.

Hey i resent that remark .
Old 01-26-2011, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Some of us are MUCH closer than you Jr
Oh yea..........all hail the forum gods.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Registered

I certainly don't know the answer, however I don't think rejection is the answer either. Let him back and let him post and when he gets out of line let him know. He will learn. Good job Sam and if you need a friend pm me and I'll send my email.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
FuK 'em. You can only cry wolf so many time till the wolf actually eats you. all this BS of Oh ADD oh this oh that. Where were these "problems" 15 years ago, there weren't any because it was a good smack in the back of the head and you were back in line. To many things get passes off as "problem" but real issue is no responsibility. Time to take some responsibility!
I personally know FountainICBM40, he could teach us all a thing or 2 Ive learned a tone from a younger performance boater an I thank him and also how hospitable he has been to show me the ropes when I first became an OSO'er. And I believe this is the best forum and bunch of people ever colaborated for one common interest.
-Mike

What a load of crap. LOL.......use some lotion when stroking us all would ya!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Registered

200% agree. I have nothing left to say about this.

Yeah.........sure. Till the next post ya post whore!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

You're such a stain. Who invited your joke-azz back?
Are you kidding me who do you think you are dollabill? I didn't know we had to ask you permission to post. lol I'm glad the kid paid. On the other hand your immaturity such as this is what ruins every thread. Try using the ignore concept which people have mentioned to you already, since we don't see eye to eye if I post something instead of stirring stuff up how about YOU IGNORE IT AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD! Try that it will get you farther in life, speaking of life you go from supposively saving statement marine to now cutting hair? Must be a midlife crisis thing. I guess the fumes in the salon are getting to you which is why you act the way you do. If all your going to do is stir crap up and try to insult people then just move on your making more and more people get more irritated with your smartass remarks. Seems like you got nothing better to do and you can't take your hands off the keyboard.

Getting the thread back on track, I'm happy the donation was given and it's for a good cause.

P.S. Don't forget to ask dollabill before you post anything appearantly he's the god of oso after he leaves the salon.

Last edited by 272bajadriver; 01-26-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
What a load of crap. LOL.......use some lotion when stroking us all would ya!
+2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.