MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity >

MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Notices

MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Old 01-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
What a load of crap. LOL.......use some lotion when stroking us all would ya!
Right back at ya..........
Old 01-26-2011, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Oh yea..........all hail the forum gods.
Wait.....I thought YOU were the forum GOD. Another HUGE ego being custom made for all in the offshore powerboat community to enjoy (or laugh at). Respect? Not from me.

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Thats funny.....how many different brand boats have you run?? I have looked over about every in person have run Outerlimits, Fountain, Hustler Skater CIgarette Sutphen Spectre Motion.........People respect my opinons about boats and what they are. I have alot of good friends in this industry from around the US.I take offense to you saying I haveno credibility compared to most people on this web site. I, my 20yr old self probably have more seat/running time driving and throttling in a 36 Cigarette Gladiator than everyone but Phil, OSO steve, and Bud at CIgarette. I run all our boats in Poker runs and fun runs. I assist my father in doing all our own custom rigging of boats. I have also been talked about in Poker Runs America magazing more than once. So how can you say I have no credibility in this sport?? i have around these boats working on them running them and looking at them my whole life.

Dan Kleitz
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I would be happy to let him back at some point but I think he has to spend a little time in the penalty box.

1) He has been caught a few times making stuff up.

2) When he was banned he made a new screen name and IP and came back (violation of forum rules.

3) He flaunted the above in an email to me and told me how this place sucks. So why does he want to come back so bad?

As some one that struggles with ADD still I can understand some of what he is going through. I also know that if my parents knew that I was doing what he is my computer would have been on lock down. He can still come on and read as far as I know he just can not post. I think that is the best thing for him for a little while.....
Registered

Originally Posted by twin screws
I certainly don't know the answer, however I don't think rejection is the answer either. Let him back and let him post and when he gets out of line let him know. He will learn. Good job Sam and if you need a friend pm me and I'll send my email.
That was tried and failed. I actually understand where Sam is coming from-- somewhat. The problem is, though he may be a very respectful guy in person he is unable to communicate that respect through words. In person, that might be a different story. For instance, I was at the grocery store today. I finish my shopping and proceed to push my cart to my car, mind you there is a full out blizzard going on. I unload my stuff and i leave the cart in between my car and the car parked next to me. In this particular lot, the cart drop off is across the lot and there is 3 feet of room between each parking spot. An older gentleman was getting into his car as he sees me pushing the cart to the curb between the two cars. He looks at me and says "So you're just going to leave it there?" I responded "Yes, as long as it's not blocking the parking spot. The next person can grab it when they go in." He looked at me and said "That's the problem with your generation, your LAZY!" I looked back at him and said "Sir, respectfully, if it bothers you that I'm leaving the cart here, I will be glad to return it across the parking lot. But, don't be so quick to judge. Have a nice day, drive safe, and please let me get your door." He apologized for his grumpiness and we parted ways.

Simply put, when that grumpy old man saw what I did he was upset. He had no respect for me, nor my generation. However, as my elder, that man deserves my respect. He is far wiser and smart than myself. Respect is everything.What good is that respect if your unable to communicate it?

Last edited by Mastercraft240; 01-26-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
Ask Jupitersunsation.

Ouch thats gunna leave a mark

nah......OSD/Rob and I go way back, pages of insults on both sides! He has been really mello lately though, the old Rob was hardcore. He must be getting laid now!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Registered

mastercraft240...........sounds pretty lazy to me!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
yes it is, a person cant blindly cheer and remain objective. Ask Jupitersunsation.
I just like riling up old guys with old style boats!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:19 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
Are you kidding me who do you think you are dollabill? I didn't know we had to ask you permission to post. lol I'm glad the kid paid. On the other hand your immaturity such as this is what ruins every thread. Try using the ignore concept which people have mentioned to you already, since we don't see eye to eye if I post something instead of stirring stuff up how about YOU IGNORE IT AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD! Try that it will get you farther in life, speaking of life you go from supposively saving statement marine to now cutting hair? Must be a midlife crisis thing. I guess the fumes in the salon are getting to you which is why you act the way you do. If all your going to do is stir crap up and try to insult people then just move on your making more and more people get more irritated with your smartass remarks. Seems like you got nothing better to do and you can't take your hands off the keyboard.

Getting the thread back on track, I'm happy the donation was given and it's for a good cause.

P.S. Don't forget to ask dollabill before you post anything appearantly he's the god of oso after he leaves the salon.
You douche. You've been here a few months and you THINK you can have an opinion? Go back and polish your POS and get a clue. My bar tabs are worth more than your tub o sh!t. You better figure out who the phuck you're talking to BOY.

Packin............. time to get the scoop on this tool.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
You douche. You've been here a few months and you THINK you can have an opinion? Go back and polish your POS and get a clue. My bar tabs are worth more than your tub o sh!t. You better figure out who the phuck you're talking to BOY.

Packin............. time to get the scoop on this tool.

Dolla......really? Aren't you late for your cosmotology class?
Old 01-26-2011, 07:23 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll ban you myself mushroom. Tell your mom I said hello.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.