Notices

My boat on American Idol

Old 01-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts
Default My boat on American Idol

Last night they aired the auditions for Amercian Idol in Milwaukee WI. The cameras were facing the judges overlooking Lake Michigan. My friend calls me to say you are on TV. He said I just saw your boat shooting a big rooster tail going by the harbor in Milwaukee in the background. If we had known we would have stopped and sang a few songs for Jennifer and Steven. It was a beautiful day in October when we ran to Milwaukee with Denis and his Top Gun and Kirk and his Hustler. It was warm and the water was flat.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 01-27-2011, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Last night they aired the auditions for Amercian Idol in Milwaukee WI. The cameras were facing the judges overlooking Lake Michigan. My friend calls me to say you are on TV. He said I just saw your boat shooting a big rooster tail going by the harbor in Milwaukee in the background. If we had known we would have stopped and sang a few songs for Jennifer and Steven. It was a beautiful day in October when we ran to Milwaukee with Denis and his Top Gun and Kirk and his Hustler. It was warm and the water was flat.

Got it on DVR(I only watch it 'cuz Steven Tyler is Hilarious, and Jenny is kind ahot), at what point in the show was it, I'll look tonight.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's funny, my wife and I were watching last night and I noticed a few powerboats hauling ass behind the judges, we even paused it a few times and watched them again!

Old 01-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Me too! I pointed out the boats ripping by to my wife and she asked me if I knew who they were. I told her there was a good chance they were on OSO!

Also, the first episode this year was shot at The Liberty House in Liberty State Park, NJ where we had our wedding. The day after our wedding they started setting up and the judges sat right where our Bride&Groom table was!
Old 01-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Got it on DVR(I only watch it 'cuz Steven Tyler is Hilarious, and Jenny is kind ahot), at what point in the show was it, I'll look tonight.
I am not big fan of the show although my wife is. We forgot to set the DVR. I have watched the first two shows mainly because of Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez. We really should have stopped to sing. Could not be any worse than some of the goofs that show up.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:40 PM
Registered

That's great Brad !!
Old 01-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hey Brad if we would of known they could of gone to the Horny Goat with us...LOL
Old 01-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Be cool if someone could put that clip on youtube!
Old 01-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Registered

Any video??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.