Notices

Merlin/Khadley

Old 05-17-2002, 04:47 PM
Allan4

Default Merlin/Khadley

Well, hell, I posted before but it never showed up?? Anyway, what I was saying is that your friend with the Fountain (G Hill)said he will smoke your skater and then he is going to head over to your place and knock up your wife......

Hadley, order me some steering before I flip this bathtub. Kind of fun needing hydraulic steering. I guess that's what happens when you finally break 58mph!!! "She's a runner...for a Baja"

Oh yeah, Merlin, don't ever try to talk me into riding in that freakin' thing with you.

When are we going to print up some River Rat t-shirts for the crew?? You know, with this big yellow boat samshing the be-jesus out of some Fountain (Not 29Fever of course!!...disclaimer)

Later boys.....

Old 05-17-2002, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Hey Allan, are you coming dow to Cumberland for Memorial Day? Lots of Cinci boys gonna be there! We will have the houseboat, I'm sure we can find a spot on the roof for you to sleep. Oh yeah, we don't sleep
Old 05-18-2002, 03:46 PM
Allan4

Thanks for the invite, give me a rain check though. As far as sleeping, I think I put everyone to sleep last Cumberland trip......if memory serves. I actually am supposed to be going to Put-In-Bay next weekend, but you know how things are a little unarrainged in my life.......so I think I will be sitting out this weekend and try to fix a few things for later this summer. Thanks for asking, by the way, I'm a moron, I found the other thread.......Later.

By the way, where is my autographed poster you slut.....

Old 05-18-2002, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's up with trashing the Fountains?? Jealously is a bad thing
Old 05-18-2002, 10:34 PM
merlin540

get used to it lp