Notices

Locations

Old 02-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Locations

My sister has a waterfront home in Apollo beach and another house in Lakeland. I was thinking of buying a condo or house down in this area for a get away place. If you were looking for a second home, where would Apollo beach fit on your list? I have not been down there yet but they have a big Cruiser on a lift right outside their back door. Sure looks like a nice area but they have issues getting in/out with the tide. Good boating area etc? She hooked me up with a realtor named Natalie Sweet from Keller Williams. Would like somewhere I could keep a boat without tide issues like they have.

Last edited by smoker62; 02-01-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Registered

Some information for you that might help in another thread. Just a fyi.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...florida-2.html
Old 02-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cousineau181
Some information for you that might help in another thread. Just a fyi.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...florida-2.html
Thanks, yeah I read it. Just wondering what the consensus was about Apollo Beach area. Or should I look somewhere else in the state . Only places I have been are Belle Glade, no way. Pensacola, I like Gulf breeze beaches, and Naples but was not that crazy about the area.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Registered

My favorite place, by far, is Marco Island. From what I have noticed, there are a lot of members that frequent there and could probably give you some more insight. One of my best friend's family owns condos on the south end of the beach and I have been lucky enough to be invited back multiple times!