Cloudy today, might rain.....in Tampa >

Cloudy today, might rain.....in Tampa

Notices

Cloudy today, might rain.....in Tampa

Old 02-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cloudy today, might rain.....in Tampa

Looks like it might rain in Tampa today 74 degrees that sucks, where is the sun? lol
So just wondering how many people up north have been thinking of moving down south to
FL where the weather is better. I did 8 years ago and dont know how I ever delt with the cold.

Last edited by boating37; 02-03-2011 at 08:21 AM.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 1,323 Likes on 739 Posts

Gee thanks!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boating37
Looks like it might rain in Tampa today 74 degrees that sucks, where is the sun? lol
So just wondering how many people up north have been thinking of moving down south to
FL where the weather is better. I did 8 years ago and dont know how I ever delt with the cold.
I live in Erie, PA. Sixth snowiest city in the Country. I love it. Yes our boating season if we're lucky starts around mid-May and goes through the end of September. However, I enjoy the snow as I am skier and hunter too. Fall, can't beat the Fall Beer Season around here. We are within 150 miles of some of the greatest Microbreweries around. Spring means Boating season is just around the corner. Besides that, I don't think I could afford to boat in Florida year-round. Love visiting in the winter, My brother-in-law lives in Ft. Myers but I will take my four seasons. Maybe when I am a older and not so much into the outdoor sporting activities we will head south.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

The sun is shining on Marco Island today. Sorry about your luck ! LOL Headed for the boat now. To be 81 and mostly sunny here today but I do see a few clouds to the north.
Have a nice day.
Bob
Old 02-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

........................./¥ø/)
......................,/ø..//
...................../..../ /
............./¥ø/'...'/¥øø`ï∏
........../'/.../..../.......//ø\
........('(...¥(..¥......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........'\'...\.......... _.ï¥
............\..............(
..............\.............\

Lol
Old 02-03-2011, 10:26 AM
wgg
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

-41 in Steamboat last night ...supposed to be above 0 today for the first time in 72 hours Snowmobiling has been awesome
Old 02-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Registered

Don't complain to much it is cloudy and 27 here, and I'm not lol!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Id be broke,Always boat never work. any FLA'ers need a maintance guys "will work for ride"
-Mike
Old 02-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

When my youngest daughter graduates high school and leaves for college, I told my wife we are moving south. Not sure how far south, but at least North Carolina. Had enough of this weather. I would rather visit the cold when I wanted to get away from the heat, than visit the heat when I wanted to get away from the cold! 6 months of boating/6 months of cold is not good odds for me. I want 9 to 10 months boating and a couple to recover. If I miss the cold, Ill fly to a friends house in VT.........
Old 02-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

I'll take our winter and mild summer over your overly hot and humid summer and cockroaches. Excuse me, palmetto bugs.

Last edited by Interceptor; 02-03-2011 at 01:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.