Notices

McLeod Bolster Seats

Old 02-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New Bolster Design

Here is a sneak peek at a brand new bolster design that we are starting to work on. Maybe we could use your guys input on the new design? This current design is a real space saver compared to many other bolsters.

We can always build the Baja Aero bolsters in any color combo you need because we stock the components, and have many of the Baja vinyl colors.

XT
Attached Thumbnails McLeod Bolster Seats-imgp3988.jpg   McLeod Bolster Seats-imgp3990.jpg   McLeod Bolster Seats-imgp3991.jpg  

McLeod Bolster Seats-imgp7206.jpg   McLeod Bolster Seats-imgp7207.jpg  
Old 02-09-2011, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
maybe next time your by Sunsation why dont you see if mike is in the back and ask him why he doesnt return his calls.

as far as the best looking seat on the market thats only a matter of an opinion.
Just like I said IMO!

I have only seen him there once for the open house! Seemed like a nice guy, but many have issues geting ahold of him you would think he would take any work in these times. I know he is busy with the Sunsation work but I would rather have too much work.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Here is a sneak peek at a brand new bolster design that we are starting to work on. Maybe we could use your guys input on the new design? This current design is a real space saver compared to many other bolsters.

We can always build the Baja Aero bolsters in any color combo you need because we stock the components, and have many of the Baja vinyl colors.

XT
Seats look great the bases look dated IMO.The seat has nice lines but the bases just don't do the seat justice. Nice work!

Last edited by sunsation96; 02-09-2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: My Bad
Old 02-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Can some one get me the length open and closed on these things. If you can I can probably locate a motorized set up to replace the manual one you currently have.

Jon
My boat is actually about an hour away from me getting work done. When I bring her back home i will measure it up and let you know
Old 02-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator

XT
If you dont mine me asking, what does a set go for? I am planning on redoing my interior next year and would like to update a few things....
Old 02-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have two pair of BRAND NEW McLeod rear handles white in color if anyone needs to replace theirs. Send a PM if interested.
Attached Thumbnails McLeod Bolster Seats-misc-2010-1186.jpg   McLeod Bolster Seats-misc-2010-1188.jpg   McLeod Bolster Seats-misc-2010-1189.jpg  

Old 02-10-2011, 09:41 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by sunsation96
Seats look great the bases look dated IMO.The seat has nice lines but the bases just don't do the seat justice. Nice work!
Good point thanks. We just started with a frame that Checkmate had designed, but our seat needs to be better than anything used now.

I would like to start with a common footprint so that replacement frames cover old mounting holes, and cockpit carpets still fit. Maybe the Baja footprint for a double leg frame, and the McLeod footprint for a single leg option? What is in your sunny?

XT
Old 02-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by bajafun320
If you dont mine me asking, what does a set go for? I am planning on redoing my interior next year and would like to update a few things....
We are not far enough into the project to know labor, and materials for a finished price, but we plan to make them very affordable. I think there are more people referb. their old boats, than there are builders making new ones in this economy?

XT
Old 02-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
I have two pair of BRAND NEW McLeod rear handles white in color if anyone needs to replace theirs. Send a PM if interested.
Mark,

We just finished a set of McLeod II's that I could have used them on. Most people probably won't tackle tearing into one of Mikes seats, but we do all the time. PM sent.

XT
Attached Thumbnails McLeod Bolster Seats-imgp6896.jpg   McLeod Bolster Seats-imgp6895.jpg   McLeod Bolster Seats-imgp4596.jpg  

Old 03-03-2011, 06:44 PM

Tore my mcleod bolster seats apart in less than an hour, surprisingly easy. had the handles powdercoated blue & the purple vinyl painted blue by Mitcher T. Will post pics if somebody can let me know how to do it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.