Notices

BoatUS Marine Insurance

Old 02-13-2011, 08:34 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I had them on my first 3 boats all the way up to the 272 baja.

They wouldn't take the Outlaw though.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

guess i'll see 2morrow ,i would'nt expect $1400.00 more in premiums ..If doubt we even pay $1400.00 a year for the pontoon & welcraft now
Old 02-13-2011, 08:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by obnoxus
I had them on my first 3 boats all the way up to the 272 baja.

They wouldn't take the Outlaw though.
do ya blame them Dennis ????
Old 02-13-2011, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

I had them on my ProCraft Fish & Ski. I had a claim for bottom damage that they covered no questions asked. They never even looked at the boat, just sent a check for the repair bill. When the problem recurred a couple years later they totaled the boat and sent a check. Again no hassle and I got to keep the boat and sold the outboard. Fantastic service. I don't know if it is still as good. I'm not using them now because they came in pretty high on the Donzi. Their unlimited fresh water towing coverage on the Great Lakes can't be beat so I am still a BoatU.S. member and carry the towing coverage. They are a great organization and lobbying force for boaters and the monthly magazine isn't bad either!
Old 02-13-2011, 10:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
I had them on my ProCraft Fish & Ski. I had a claim for bottom damage that they covered no questions asked. They never even looked at the boat, just sent a check for the repair bill. When the problem recurred a couple years later they totaled the boat and sent a check. Again no hassle and I got to keep the boat and sold the outboard. Fantastic service. I don't know if it is still as good. I'm not using them now because they came in pretty high on the Donzi. Their unlimited fresh water towing coverage on the Great Lakes can't be beat so I am still a BoatU.S. member and carry the towing coverage. They are a great organization and lobbying force for boaters and the monthly magazine isn't bad either!
a great organization and lobbying force for boaters

cool thnx childhood