Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Catamaran's with/without Center-Pods..... >

Catamaran's with/without Center-Pods.....

Notices

Catamaran's with/without Center-Pods.....

Old 02-26-2011, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja555
your so self absorbed.. threads are not GOOD because they have alot of posts. Threads are GOOD when there is alot of useful , advice given.. Your threads have nothing but people asking you not to give your advice... Thats not a GOOD thread..
well baja,, im sorry you feel that way... I enjoy talking boats on OSO w/ everyone including you,, but I havent done or said anything wrong,, "opinions" are allowed.... and Im not a kid,, im old enough to drink/vote...
Old 02-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,064 Likes on 281 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
well baja,, im sorry you feel that way... I enjoy talking boats on OSO w/ everyone including you,, but I havent done or said anything wrong,, "opinions" are allowed.... and Im not a kid,, im old enough to drink/vote...
Opinions are supposed to be backed with experience. When asked about a 28 Skater, Baja555 can give a good opinion, HE OWNS ONE. When asked about a kryptonite, I can give an opinion, I RACE ONE.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Registered

Excellent point Dan... I agree and am a huge Eliminator supporter myself, since I live only 30mins from their shop and get down there often...!!!
Only February and we already have the post of the year!

30 minutes by tricycle, so it must be real close if mom runs you down there in the van.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Registered

your so self absorbed.. threads are not GOOD because they have alot of posts. Threads are GOOD when there is alot of useful , advice given.. Your threads have nothing but people asking you not to give your advice... Thats not a GOOD thread..
I'm not really sure what it says about all the good members here that have problems with PeckerRun ,that the Mods wont do anything about it..
no, no,, he puts pictures of Eliminators in his supporter.
OSO is a place where people come and can feel safe to ask for knowledge from other people with experience.. not have a kid with no experience answer every question asked...
Pecker run.. why do you continualy keep posting ( your facts & expreriances ) when everyone and I repeat everyone asks you not to..
I could say your an idot, but everyone already knows that too....
Bet they lock the doors and turn the lights out when they see you coming..

Why do you highjack nearly every thread P388 makes a comment on? THAT is what is obnoxious. Carry on with bashing and harrasing members. Oh.....wait....I think that is against the rules.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Only February and we already have the post of the year!

30 minutes by tricycle, so it must be real close if mom runs you down there in the van.

ROTFLMAO!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Registered

I enjoy talking boats on OSO w/ everyone including you,, but I havent done or said anything wrong,, "opinions" are allowed.... and Im not a kid,, im old enough to drink/vote...
Opinions are allowed. I don't think anyone will criticize you for you ambition to learn about high performance boats. Believe me, you and I are the next generation of buyers. No-ones trying to "run you out". Some of your threads have turned into informational threads. I think everyone said this multiple times, but if you used the search button, and didn't go into every single owners section with "what is the fastest boat??" topic, it'd probably be much appreciated. There's more strategic ways of going about gaining your info. You can go in the owners forum, find one of the active members there and pm them. ****, every here like to shoot the **** about boats. Im sure after exchanging a few pms some members might ask you to call them and they'll tell you everything you want to know. You've been "better" this past week, so I can't complain.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Why do you highjack nearly every thread P388 makes a comment on? THAT is what is obnoxious. Carry on with bashing and harrasing members. Oh.....wait....I think that is against the rules.
Are you Pecker runs daddy?
Old 02-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Registered

Are you Pecker runs daddy?

Ummmm.....no. Are you his little sister.....following him from thread to thread?
Old 02-26-2011, 05:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Ummmm.....no. Are you his little sister.....following him from thread to thread?
Yes I am...
Old 02-26-2011, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

I think you are related to one of them boat builders in el cajon and is just dooing reasearch for his father

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.