Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   1st. Time to LOTO Jun 15 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24785-1st-time-loto-jun-15-a.html)

MrCIG 05-20-2002 03:21 PM

1st. Time to LOTO Jun 15

Well It's going to be our 1st trip to the Infamous LOTO the week of Jun 15 - 22.
Were staying at Bass Point.
Hopefully some OSO member(s) will be around that weekend or week and we can hook up.

We'll be there with our boat and a couple other people and another boat.

Let me know who will be around. Maybe we can hook up.

Mark

(Edit #1) I fixed the missing (s) I think;)

PhantomChaos 05-20-2002 03:27 PM

Hey LOTO...........

Please note in the above post, the singlular usage "OSO member"........that's about all that's around those parts. But Mr. Cig.........the ice should be somewhat thawed by June 15th.......maybe.

:D :D :D :D

MrCIG 05-20-2002 03:32 PM

LOL OOP's thanks for the catch. HA HA!!!:D

I sure hope the ice melts by then. At least down there it should be. Up here may be a different story

Mark

PhantomChaos 05-20-2002 03:37 PM

:D :D :D

Shorty 05-20-2002 03:43 PM

MR Cig - There are a bunch of us on LOTO. Ignore Nort, he's just jealous he's not coming for Memorial Day. We're there most every weekend. Give me a shout when it gets closer, I'm always up for some boat chat over an adult beverage. And if it's in the wonderful scenery of 'party cove' so much the better.

MissAmy 05-20-2002 03:50 PM

Yes, Mr. Cig...

Pay NO attention to Nort. He is so desperate, it's obvious he's grasping at straws; chiming in on all the LOTO threads since, there are.....ummm, that's right...NO, ZILCH, NADA, ZIPPO people going to Havasu for Memorial Day. :p ;) :D :D

I really feel sorry for ole' Nort.:( Poor thing; he's so lonely that he's got to pick on the LOTO crowd.....Pathetic, I tell ya......pathetic! :rolleyes: :D :D

We are down almost every weekend. I can't remember what mile marker Bass Point is on, but we are located at the 11 mile marker in Sunrise Beach. Stay in touch and maybe we'll hook up.

MrCIG 05-20-2002 03:52 PM

Will do Mach 1 The people I will be comming down with have been there before so at least I'll have a tour guide.

I wish my boat was 100 ready I would come down for the weekend. Seeing it's only going to be mid 60's if were lucky.
But I need to get in the water and work some bugs out.

Mark

PhantomChaos 05-20-2002 04:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LOTO on May 19th, 2002

MissAmy 05-20-2002 04:05 PM

Gettin' old Nort, gettin' old!

Nice try.....but you better come up with some new material! :p

MrCIG 05-20-2002 04:25 PM

Miss Amy
That brings up a good question. Is there a chart available with like a places to go or see and thier location ex. mile marker etc. available?

Mark