Notices

Attn: Photo peeps!

Old 02-18-2011, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn: Photo peeps!

To our awesome photo guy's and anyone that may have a picture. Could you guy's do me a favor and post some pictures of your favorite blue boats or any boat picture you really like. I know strange request but my wife and I are having our first child and working on the the room and I told my wife we need to "man" up the room a bit So I thought why not ask for some pictures I would like to purchase a few for the room. Could you also see if you have any of the Flight Club Skater seeing his boat is 1. Blue 2. Local to us! Also I thought everyone on this forum loves seeing boat pictures, but if this is not the right place for this by all means move it. I have looked on the websites for the photo guy's and exploring those for pictures is not easy to do when they are all great shots. So post up your favorites shoot even if it your own boat.
Thanks for any help in advance! Sunsation96
Old 02-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Shoot'n Motion @ 1/80 Sec
Commercial Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

OP,

If you are looking for any Specific Images of Ronnie's FC Skater, shoot me an Email. I have a library full of a variety of angles of the Skater. I spent the weekend at Lake Cumberland with Ronnie & his team, during the 2009 LCPR, and I have also spent some time up at Metro Beach.

Aside from Flight Club, I do have some Blue Boat Pixs, but not the quantity that Jay or Jeff may have.

Regards,
Old 02-18-2011, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Eaton Photos
OP,

If you are looking for any Specific Images of Ronnie's FC Skater, shoot me an Email. I have a library full of a variety of angles of the Skater. I spent the weekend at Lake Cumberland with Ronnie & his team, during the 2009 LCPR, and I have also spent some time up at Metro Beach.

Aside from Flight Club, I do have some Blue Boat Pixs, but not the quantity that Jay or Jeff may have.

Regards,
Thanks Eaton I sent an email can't wait to see some boats! The wife and Mother in law are trying to really make the room cute I say it's a boy we need boats Thanks again for any help!
Old 02-18-2011, 02:43 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 914 Likes on 460 Posts

Are you planning on making some posters or just hanging some photos in frames??

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 02-18-2011, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Wally
Are you planning on making some posters or just hanging some photos in frames??
Well that is a great question. I was going to for sure mat and frame them. I don't think I will get away with tape and a picture with my wife And as far as size depends on the picture if it is sweet then I may purchase some larger prints. Just wanted some input and some pictures from the photo guy's here rather spend my money with the the photo guy's that support our sport. Thanks again guy's I am pumped to see the pictures and to have my first child!
Old 02-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 914 Likes on 460 Posts

Sun96 check you PM's

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 02-18-2011, 07:24 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

See your other thread:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...m-sharkey.html

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !