Notices

Two Hardcore HTM'ers!!!!

Old 05-20-2002, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Two Hardcore HTM'ers!!!!

I kinda thought myself as a hardcore boater but I guess I'm not as much as Barry and Marie.

Barry and I swapped BS here on OSO and over the phone about a year ago. About 4 weeks ago I get a call from Barry. Out of the blue he asked me if we were boating yet in SC. I told him yes. Then Barry asked me when I was going to go boating. Barry said he wanted to go boating in SC. He's from Pittsburg, PA. I never took it real serious. Boy was I wrong. We set it up for the next weekend.

Both Barry and Marie worked on Friday and then drove 10.5 hours. They drove in the rain all the way down towing a boat. They got to my town at 4:45 am Sat. morning.
By noon we were on our way to the lake. We showed them the lake on Sat. and stayed at Wes311sr1 lakehouse Sat. night. Got up Sun. morning and did it again. We got loaded up around 6 Sun. evening.

They left and headed home. Just another 10.5 hrs.

Pretty cool! Thanks for a great weekend guys, Mike.
Attached Thumbnails Two Hardcore HTM'ers!!!!-barry-marie-standing-closeup.jpg