Notices

New to the Board

Old 05-21-2002, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he's the last personb that needs a cat,,,or a boat that goes over 40mph!
Old 05-21-2002, 01:33 PM
Registered

I couldn't agree more, and trust me, I had many long conversations about that with him. Let's just hope he figures that out one day soon.
Old 05-21-2002, 01:38 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,811 Likes on 901 Posts

Wecome to the party

I've been on the board for over 2 years and have learned more that I would have ever imagined. The people here are great.
Old 05-21-2002, 01:46 PM
Registered

that scares me!!!! A LOT! maybe we'll all get lucky and that thing will just plain scare the **** out of him!???
Old 05-21-2002, 01:54 PM
Registered

Joe you aren't ****tin'! Jason behind the wheel of that boat is absolutely nutz! Let's hope he respects it and doesn't get into his usual prime form and then drive that thing!

What happened in Marathon? Did you guys break something?
Old 05-21-2002, 02:06 PM
Registered

He went out on a test ride last wednesday, and it was a definite rough day for st clair with the wind at about 25mph. He called me from garwoods and said they were on there way over so I went out on my deck and watched them come towards my house, all I saw was a roostertail for a few minutes then they went screaming by and looped around and pulled up to the dock and Jason was ear to ear smile, I thought to myself, "SOLD" and I was right. That was his first ride on a cat ever, and he loved it. I've got alot of seat time in a cat, and I've been on this viscious cat a few times and It is a great riding boat, he's just got alot to learn about cat's. He had a 70mph scarab for a few years before the cruiser, so he's got some seat time at speed, but not 100+ seat time. I'm helping him as much as possible in the advice department, and he seems to have a respect for the speed, for now, but we'll have to see how he is after he's been out all day. Let's just hope he's smart and just drives along next to the rest of us at sane speeds. Don't forget Doug, Craig is just about done with his new 540's, built just like Tom's 1000's minus the blowers, so the Cig will moving this year too. Looks like you and I need to make a call to whipple this year to keep up with these guys!!

Last edited by Advantage_Rob; 05-21-2002 at 02:11 PM.
Old 05-21-2002, 02:08 PM
Registered

Hey Thunder II and welcome!!!

I see you don't have a boat at this time. SOOOO, tell us what boat is on your future wish list.
Old 05-21-2002, 02:17 PM
Registered

i don't care what u do to that cig...it not going to run down us!...it's like my parrents flat deck with 900sc's....not a chance!!!

yeah...we sucked ass in marathon...electrical issues!
Old 05-21-2002, 02:21 PM
Registered

Advantage_Rob: We (4 chics gone wild!) are planning to leave Friday morning til Sunday for PIB. I heard alot of your crew will be attending PIB Mem Day Wknd.

Milord, Del Sol.. Try and make it over there at least for one night.

Scary to think about DrunkJason out on the Vicious Cat.
Old 05-21-2002, 02:29 PM
Registered

BC....how u get'n there???...maybe Dre' and i will shoot over!!

Quick Reply: New to the Board

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.