Is Current GOPro Being Replaced

Old 03-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are coming out with a 3D model....
Old 03-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't know Best Buy sold those and I work there part time... I've been wanting to pick one up. Whats the deal with the new tech. coming out that will be better?
Old 03-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

That is pretty low coming out with new product that blows away the old stuff, even if it is fairly new! The "old" stuff will be worth nothing! Who would ever even want the "old" cameras?

Now if anybody wants to get rid of any of this old crap, I'm looking for a couple of the HD setups to hang on the BatBoat. Somebody has to consume "yesterdays" technology. Hell, I'd probably even pay something for them! Just PM me.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango
That is pretty low coming out with new product that blows away the old stuff, even if it is fairly new! The "old" stuff will be worth nothing! Who would ever even want the "old" cameras?

Now if anybody wants to get rid of any of this old crap, I'm looking for a couple of the HD setups to hang on the BatBoat. Somebody has to consume "yesterdays" technology. Hell, I'd probably even pay something for them! Just PM me.
Mine has not arrived yet so I can just have the UPS truck take it to your house and you send me $329.00......not looking to make any $$$ here just helping you out.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
Mine has not arrived yet so I can just have the UPS truck take it to your house and you send me $329.00......not looking to make any $$$ here just helping you out.
Now why would I pay new price for old technology? I am just looking to help out the early adopters that want to step up.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

But this is the last 1 off the line and could be worth millions later and is brand new never opened with the packaging (antique road show says thats where the value is). I even ordered the deluxe model with all the goodie and a very nice hard cover case.

**********************PLEASE**********************
Old 03-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blubyu
They are coming out with a 3D model....
thats allready been out..its simply a double case that you put two gopro's in.

sleev-les most stores dont carry them, you either get them online or the larger stores may have them.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by carter38
What brands are they? I was just fixing to buy one I guess I'll wait.
Me too.

Aren't they relatively cheap now???

I sure wish that I would have had on last summer. Life would be less complicated now!

Last edited by OldSchool; 03-02-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
WTF &%)#H %&FS* %#^g I bought 1 Friday

Just like when in the 80's I payed $1200.00 for my suitcase cell phone and the next month you got the same one at Big Boys with a burger and fries combo meal for free.Then a few years ago when I bought my 10K 50" plasma and 1K DVD burner. Today you get both for free if you buy a cheap 3 piece living room set. My 9 and 10 year old daughters have better electronics than I do and theirs were pennies on the dollar to what I paid.
Next time remember this wise old saying..."Pioneers got shot in the azz with arrows."
Old 03-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

In the thread I started a couple months ago before xmas someone said they were coming out with a new model. I asked at the boat show and the guy who was selling them knew nothing about it. Hopefully they will drop the new one before summer!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.