Notices

Ethics Question

Old 03-10-2011, 04:32 PM
MES
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WTW
Was Randy S. and Matt S. working on a trailer trade. Was it matt smiths kind heart helping out another competitor. I don't believe that.

I do believe the the trailer is a curb eater, just on the length alone. I also believe you guys were aware of that, I'm pretty sure you guys was going to shortend the trailer before the trade deal came about. The cracks on the frame does not come from high centering as suggested, that brand of trailer has had those issues for a while. It is metal fatique from all the flexing that brand has going down the hiway.

When the axle came off, who's company or driver was pulling at the time and what damage happened when that came apart.

I'm sure there is damage Randy S. needs to take care of, I am not buying the whole story. I think the real story is one high performance broker wanting to hurt another high performance broker.
As nebraskabaja said in a previous post we had no idea Wild had started this thread until a customer called us Tuesday morning. As I stated in a previous post there are a lot of things that people don't know about the whole deal, and I didn't think it needed to be shared on a public forum. I only posted because a few people thought PBB was the one that damaged the trailer when we are the ones that actually own it. Yes, Swears and I talked about trading tilts, but the only way it was going to happen was if the customer trying to buy Ballistic at the time committed and gave us a deposit. That was in September.

I have been friends with Swears for along time and loaned him the trailer as a friend deal. Call Swears, just got off the phone with him. It has been almost three months since the trailer came back, and I have gotten over the damage. The only thing that bothered me was that I never got a call explaining the situation.

I haven't spoke with Wild but I believe he started this thread because he could not believe that someone could borrow something, tear it up, return it and just walk away. According to Swears he did not who Wild was when approached in Miami, so he blew him off thinking he was the transporter. True or not I don't know. At the end of the day Wild started this thread, PBB didn't.

Wild, I know you are in CO, tried to call and text. You and Omish must be deep in the little Mexican bottle. Swears called and said he would take care of whatever the trailer needed. I think it would be best to delete this thread, but that is up to you.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thats cool that he finally called you after tons of vm and texts,

When he pays I will remove the thread and make a new post thanking him for taking care of it. Thanks matthew, and Brett, you always take care of speedy
Old 03-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Nice to hear that he stepped up to the plate.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Nice to hear that he stepped up to the plate.
In my opinion, that doesn't make it right. When bad publicity is knocking on the door on a public forum it always gets taken care of and the threads disappear. We've all seen it happen numerous times with this outfit over the last ten years and then the threads are gone. It's great that this trailer is now going to get taken care of....but let's not forget that it wasn't until the outing. Doesn't do much good for the next guy!
Old 03-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
In my opinion, that doesn't make it right. When bad publicity is knocking on the door on a public forum it always gets taken care of and the threads disappear. We've all seen it happen numerous times with this outfit over the last ten years and then the threads are gone. It's great that this trailer is now going to get taken care of....but let's not forget that it wasn't until the outing. Doesn't do much good for the next guy!
You cant alter or remove the thread OSO after 3 days (new rule) so he better pay fast.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave
Hardware only VV - no exchange of "wetware"

..although I always bring enough for everyone you gotta work that angle yourself.

Uncle Dave
Thanks Unc you are a real pal...
Old 03-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

What difference would it make if Wild was the transporter? Is the Pompous Pretty Boy to good to talk to a lolely little transporter when confronted about an unresolved issue involving his organization?

If there was an unresolved issue with myself and another party, I don't care if the newspaper boy asked me about it, I'd be wanting to get to the bottom of it and find out what needed to occur to get it resolved.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

EXACTLY
100%

I knew a guy once that was outed and had to make a check good after 3 months. When he did make it good, the last thing I thought of doing was thanking him.
In fact , it was the opposite.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:31 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Wild
The trailer left MTI a perfect "10" and got back to LOTO a "7"

That's it
I think a "7" is generous.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 and thank you, very well put.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.