Notices

Ethics Question

Old 03-10-2011, 01:30 PM
WTW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was Randy S. and Matt S. working on a trailer trade. Was it matt smiths kind heart helping out another competitor. I don't believe that.

I do believe the the trailer is a curb eater, just on the length alone. I also believe you guys were aware of that, I'm pretty sure you guys was going to shortend the trailer before the trade deal came about. The cracks on the frame does not come from high centering as suggested, that brand of trailer has had those issues for a while. It is metal fatique from all the flexing that brand has going down the hiway.

When the axle came off, who's company or driver was pulling at the time and what damage happened when that came apart.

I'm sure there is damage Randy S. needs to take care of, I am not buying the whole story. I think the real story is one high performance broker wanting to hurt another high performance broker.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:37 PM
ABT
Registered

Awesome first post. Doesn't sound like you have an axe to grind at all.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

1st, Myself and MES had no idea this thread was started, second we are only posting so that the information is factual, not opinion.

There was a trade on the table to trade the in question silver tilt for the Ballistic tilt. We sold Ballistic and the tilt was not needed. Trade deal was off before our silver tilt left for MTI to head to KW, as a favor to the involved party.

We allowed the involved party to use our trailer, at no cost, if our PBB logos and decals were left on our trailer for publicity. The first pictures posted of the KW race shows our decals were off and the involved party had their logos all over it.

PBB is only upset because after our trailer was delivered to MTI, not PBB, the involved party did not take our phone calls for weeks, neither cell phone or at the office. The only way we reached this person was to call him from Big L's cell phone. No other consideration has been expressed.

As for the cracks, they were not there before the KW race, it came back that way, it was at MTI, our driver picked it up and within minutes the axle fell off the trailer. Days later we were informed by Neil W. from MTI that the trailer had a vibration on the way back from FL and one tire had a flat spot so the spare was installed. The trailer has since been sitting on the lot at PBB, it has snowed, thus the exposed metal has surface rust. The trailer has never been dipped in salt to our knowledge.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by WTW
Was Randy S. and Matt S. working on a trailer trade. Was it matt smiths kind heart helping out another competitor. I don't believe that.

I do believe the the trailer is a curb eater, just on the length alone. I also believe you guys were aware of that, I'm pretty sure you guys was going to shortend the trailer before the trade deal came about. The cracks on the frame does not come from high centering as suggested, that brand of trailer has had those issues for a while. It is metal fatique from all the flexing that brand has going down the hiway.

When the axle came off, who's company or driver was pulling at the time and what damage happened when that came apart.

I'm sure there is damage Randy S. needs to take care of, I am not buying the whole story. I think the real story is one high performance broker wanting to hurt another high performance broker.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by cdowns
Oh Oh Oh can I have some?
Did anyone notice that we have a 3 post guy calling out a first post guy.......man this thread is getting good.

All kidding aside it seems pretty simple to me that the accused needs to pony up for a trailer.

Last edited by boatfreak; 03-10-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WTW
I do believe the the trailer is a curb eater, just on the length alone. .

Assigning "blame" to the trailer is lame.

Uncle Dave
Old 03-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Registered

I know there must be other issues in this thread.... But if you brake it you fix it. period.....
Old 03-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The trailer left MTI a perfect "10" and got back to LOTO a "7"

That's it
Old 03-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave
Assigning "blame" to the trailer is lame.

Uncle Dave
Kind of like Rosie Odonnel blaming the spoon for her fat azz!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Registered

So this would be the during pics?
Its a shame it took a rough ride home.
Attached Thumbnails Ethics Question-img_8320.jpg   Ethics Question-img_8322.jpg   Ethics Question-img_8984.jpg  

Ethics Question-img_8987.jpg  

Last edited by Back4More; 03-10-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.