Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
YO LOTTO AUDIO!! Your parts are here! >

YO LOTTO AUDIO!! Your parts are here!

Notices

YO LOTTO AUDIO!! Your parts are here!

Old 05-21-2002, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YO LOTTO AUDIO!! Your parts are here!

Hey Jon, I'm sure you are watchin the pole dancers and are poundin down the Turbos . Your fenders and the bunk material came in from SFT on Kennys trailer. Nice looking fenders. I'll have the wood anyday now. By the way your cell phone SUCKS!!! "Can you here me now???" We would be better off using the string and can method. See Ya its going to be in the 80's this weekend. Mark
Old 05-22-2002, 09:20 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey man thanks so much for hooking that deal up for me man. I am psyched to get those fenders and bunks on after I get the paint on the boat. It is really going to make a HUGE difference in the way it looks on the trailer and also the way I feel about the whole rig. Man what a deal Jay a South Florida Trailers gave me on those fenders I am so happy with his service and all the guys down there are great. THEIR INTERNET SERVICE is about the equivelent of a stone and chisle but alas I degress.... INTO PARTY COVE
Old 05-22-2002, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

hey audio hows it going down there? i think the mrs and i are going to be heading out around 2:30 this afternoon heading down to the lake see you.
later
Old 05-22-2002, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Jon, I left you a message on your cell phone today. I think I'll be able to do the trailer real nice for you. Ill use existing mounting hardware and make up brackets for the new lumber. Boat will fit slick. Looks like another week without an answer is going by. Im going to throw in the 357 this weekend. I need to get out there. Hope all is well out there. talked to your buddy Rick today I can get it done for him at a good number. SeeYA!! MFB