Notices

Boating Rules!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
That brings 2 more rules to mind.

No high heels on the deck.

Only guys can stick their faces in the boobs.
Originally Posted by anewway
I'm down with the first one, but the second one? Generally a girl in another girls boobs is just the warm up for later.
Bad wording. I ran it past my attorney . How about:

If a girl can stick her face in another girl's boobs then those boobs are fair game for the guys too.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by steeda
2. Guys MUST bring a MINIMUM of 1 girl. If it is your wife, you better think of a second one.
Sounds like a good rule in theory, but it's NOT what I normally see. I'd say the majority of boats I see either have a 1:1 ratio or more guys than girls.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 21 Posts

No sausage fests!.....Susi hates being the only girl.
I dont mind someone grabbing a beer or a drink off me if they run out, no problem help yourself.....but if they come out with NOTHING to drink and have NO money thats something different....like WTF.....and that goes for chicks too.....playing the pu$$y card isnt going to work....I already have mine.
I'll first timers slide no problem but I tire of repeat offenders.

I appreciate money for gas.....lots of times if we just head out to the sandbar I refuse but its really more the offer than the amount.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pete280
my only rule is to relax and enjoy the day, Steeda your boat sounds too stressful, If you need your friends money for gas then keep it at the dock, if you want to play you gotta pay
I see you boat is sold.....too many freeloaders eh???? haha
Old 03-24-2011, 11:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sheer Insanity
One time I caught a girl putting her corona against my rear seat grab bar and hitting the top to open it.... Did Not go well for her and cost me $80+ my time and travel to repair and powder coat it.
did you throw her overboard????? BI$CH!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unless you have a Capt's license its illegal to charge your passengers for fuel.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by outlawten5
Unless you have a Capt's license its illegal to charge your passengers for fuel.
technically its asking for generous donations
Old 03-24-2011, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't enforce the no shoe policy on my boats... Hell, I am one of the sissys that has to wear water shoes becasue I don't want my lilly white feet touching sand or muck. So it would be hypicritical at best to tell everyone else to not wear shoes. But most people bare foot it anyway cause they aren't as much of a sissy as me..... Non-marking shoes are the only real rule.......

That and no getting drunk and punching the captin in the eye....... That kind of $hit WILL get you thrown overboard in the middle of the lake!! Likes to fight guy is no longer allowed aboard my boat or within 50 feet of it.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

They are, however, able to pay their share of the fuel expenses. I will gladly accept a few bucks for gas, but I never expect it. It's more the gesture that counts. Pretty sure the "fair share" of the fuel is usually significantly more than the $20 or so most guests pitch in anyway.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the laws regarding that are very similar commercial and private pilot regulations

it is against regs to charge but is entirely acceptable to share expenses with passengers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.