Notices

Show me your CC paint job

Old 01-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ROADHOG
New CC coming out of paint. No clear coat yet.
looking good ,
i should be heading south tomorrow hopefully , if i get down that way i will let you no how she look's in person

mike
Old 01-12-2012, 06:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike, If you get down to Renegade and the boat is sitting outside in the sun how about taking some pictures and forwarding to me. Would be nice to see the boat in Clear Coat and sitting in the sun.

Thanks
Old 01-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ROADHOG
New CC coming out of paint. No clear coat yet.
I still have the June 08 issue of Hot Boat with the Renegade and Glasstream tests. I liked the Ren's layout better but the Glass's cabin was much bigger, which also cut into cockpit space. The Ren had a four person rear bench while the Glass only had space for two back there.

I loved the Renegade's dash it was full of electronics and gauges and switches. The Glass not so much. One strange item missing on the Ren was trim tab indicators. I would want to know what position they're in at all times.

They didn't give any acceleration numbers but they did say both boats had strong acceleration from idle. The Glass ran 74 while the Ren ran 73.6. Weight was 7100 for the Glass and 8500 for the Renegade. That shows the Ren has a faster hull. It might run 80 if it weighed what the Glasstream weighed.

I like the Renegade's paint jobs, a step up from usual CC faire, PLUS the Ren was $50,000 less than the Glass with the same trip Merc 300XS. That was icing on the cake for me. Great job Renegade!!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 545 Likes on 330 Posts

Any awesome CC paintjob pics yet ?