Notices

Fire at Inrepid Boats

Old 03-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
I think what paradise Island was getting to was hopefully it wasn't an intentional fire
I know what he was getting at. And so did everyone else.

When you watch that vid and see the pride those owners have in their product I dont think you have to worry about that.

I'm glad to hear everything is OK.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, cool boat! Not as flashy as some of the others but innovative features. Nice execution, shows (yet again) what a small company run with passion and talent can do.

Hopefully the silver lining for these guys will be more attention given to their product. Probably won't make up for the damage to their plant and the insurance increase, but here's hoping they get something good coming out of this setback.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
I know what he was getting at. And so did everyone else.

When you watch that vid and see the pride those owners have in their product I dont think you have to worry about that.

I'm glad to hear everything is OK.

Absolutely no doubt about that, they definitely have some nice boats and sucks that it happened, all of the hard labor work and their facility, hopefully it wasn't too much damage. Glad to hear their back at work and going forward on a positive note.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:30 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I forgot 272 was behind that post. He's an idiot. Mystery solved
Old 03-27-2011, 08:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by rhaines
The fire was contained to one boat and the damage was minimal. Intrepid is still in business. The media is blowing this thing up...
That's the latest I'm hearing too from the news this morning. Looks like it's not as bad as originally thought.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I forgot 272 was behind that post. He's an idiot. Mystery solved

DumbassBill how about you read the posts AGAIN Dumb$$$. What's the deal with you? How about you grow up a little, seems you've been cutting too much hair lately. If you got something to say that's going to ruin the thread like you always do how about you keep your trap shut. Seems you have a hard time doing that guess too many things have been in your mouth!! Figures, behind the keyboard hardass and a pu*** in person. Seen it all before.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:19 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOLOLOL. When have you ever seen me in person? Shut up. I was just pushing your buttons. It's too easy. I needed a laugh.

I've forgotten about more models I've banged than you've ever even drooled over in magazines. So funny how you think you know anything about me when you've been around such a short while.

Have a great weekend
Old 03-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, some of you guys needs to de-winterize and get on the water. Cabin fever has been bad this year.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
LOLOLOL. When have you ever seen me in person? Shut up. I was just pushing your buttons. It's too easy. I needed a laugh.

I've forgotten about more models I've banged than you've ever even drooled over in magazines. So funny how you think you know anything about me when you've been around such a short while.

Have a great weekend

LOL whatever you say BUDDY!
Old 03-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got back from the movies & some popcorn but there is always room 4 more!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.