Looking for WATERMOOSE, or OZARKBOATBOY >

Looking for WATERMOOSE, or OZARKBOATBOY

Notices

Looking for WATERMOOSE, or OZARKBOATBOY

Old 05-23-2002, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for WATERMOOSE, or OZARKBOATBOY

We are thinking of hitting Docknockers tonight. I don't think there was any other meeting places mentioned for tonight, so what do you think? And you still have Kevin's cell #, right?

Moose~ I really wanna see you in action with those Crablegs!
Let me know........i'll be leaving here around 3:30 this afternoon.

OBB~ Lutz tells me that you think Aqua Pizza WILL be open this year? This is true??

And anybody else that wants to join us, please do!!

Last edited by MissAmy; 05-23-2002 at 10:23 AM.
Old 05-23-2002, 01:58 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Amy,
We should be getting to the Lake around 9:00 or so tonight. I'm thinking we're gonna get settled in and relax tonight and get geared up for the rest of the weekend, but looking forward to seeing you and Lutz tomorrow for the Big Dicks run.
You got the lemon drop shot stuff, right? (nudge nudge wink wink)
Old 05-23-2002, 02:26 PM
Registered

Hey Gordo! Looking forward to seeing you and Julie too! You may have a point there with the staying in and resting up thing; We may just stay in with the kids and watch a movie with them after we get settled in, since we will be away from them the rest of the weekend down there....but I could easily be persuaded to go out too!

And, I just got off the phone with Lutz...he's been to the liquor store and has the stuff for the l.d. shots!!
Old 05-23-2002, 02:32 PM
Registered

hey.....see ya'll there tommorrow!!
ps. everyone has to shoot a minnow!
Attached Images  
Old 05-23-2002, 02:43 PM
Registered

OH great!.......I don't do well under peer pressure!

Old 05-23-2002, 02:45 PM
Registered

WATERMOOSE HAS SURFACED!

Docknockers and Crab sound fine to me anytime..I talked to Lutz earlier today, heard about the contents of his vehicle! He's supposed to holler at me when in town! I plan to meet you guys at the Toad Friday night, was thinking Docknockers Saturday night??? U have my cell, call me later! And, I promise to not let you down with the Crab Show!

Moose feeling weak, Moose need crabs! (the good kind, not the kind you need tweezers for)

Later!

WM

P.S. I am way looking forward to the L.D. shot show!!!!
Old 05-23-2002, 03:06 PM
OZARKBOATER

Fun fun fun, till daddy takes the crab legs away....

Im baack, back in the saddle again. It is that time of year agian, yes sports fans it is time to come to the lake and "bare" all.

Hello Miss Amy, I would love to docknokers when ever, I am at the point now that I dont want to have to think about where and when and how just make it happen and I will be there. And I here there is a spiecal on lemmon drops tonite.....

I tried to get a hold of Jon and Kevin last nite, but they must have been "busy" with the installation. It looked perty bad when I was out there the other day.....In fact you would have had to drive the boat standing up....of course half of you are saying is there any other way...well there is if it is a 33 Sea Ray express.

Any way I am perty much up for any thing at this point. just let me know.... and any one that is trying to get a hold of me just call me at 573-216-0866 that is my cell.

Cramer

Not just your friendly boat boy any more...

Old 05-23-2002, 03:10 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by OZARKBOATER
Fun fun fun, till daddy takes the crab legs away....

Im baack, back in the saddle again. It is that time of year agian, yes sports fans it is time to come to the lake and "bare" all.
I can't wait to party with this dude...
Old 05-23-2002, 03:34 PM
Registered

Yes, my friends...something has happened to OBB, otherwise known as Cramer...if I hear that F&%^ng I'm back song one more time...ack!

To clarify my earlier post, Crablegs tonight sounds great! Plan is made. I can taste those tasty crabbys already! Hmmm, how many buckets this time...

By the way, Missamy, do we get instructions on Lemon Drop shots?? Proper technique, etc.?? I think I saw a picture of you doing a similar demonstration..now where was that??....

Let me know what time!!!

WM
Old 05-23-2002, 03:40 PM
OZARKBOATER

Gordo

I think I will take that as a compliment.... Are you going to be joining us tonite?

Last edited by OZARKBOATER; 05-23-2002 at 03:55 PM.

Quick Reply: Looking for WATERMOOSE, or OZARKBOATBOY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.