Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
chesapeake boaters, looking for riviera 43 that exploded? >

chesapeake boaters, looking for riviera 43 that exploded?

Notices

chesapeake boaters, looking for riviera 43 that exploded?

Old 03-30-2011, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default chesapeake boaters, looking for riviera 43 that exploded?

I believe it happened around bodkin creek, bilge area explosion whilst owner was below decks, very pretty boat. with bravo 3's, most of the cockpit was ruined I believe. It was shrink wrapped at pleasure cove marina and then moved to insurance facility. Marina has no clue where boat went. Any help guys?
Old 03-30-2011, 08:48 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was a 45 Excalibur, you might watch the auction sites. It was in decent shape and has/had 525's in it.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:55 AM
Registered

Thanks Ted. I have been checking all the sites that I know of. I was originally told it was a 45 excalibur, but when I was checking it out, it really looked like a 43 that riviera made. At any rate thanks for the response and let me know if you have an possible connections, phone numbers etc of someone who might have info. I already have a call into a friend who knows the owner (tony?) but I'm not gettting a response.

Travis
Old 03-31-2011, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by zemaestro
Thanks Ted. I have been checking all the sites that I know of. I was originally told it was a 45 excalibur, but when I was checking it out, it really looked like a 43 that riviera made. At any rate thanks for the response and let me know if you have an possible connections, phone numbers etc of someone who might have info. I already have a call into a friend who knows the owner (tony?) but I'm not gettting a response.

Travis
Call Carl @ Turkey Point Marina he is best friends with Tony and the Excalibur was the owner of the Marina's boat.
410-798-1369
Old 03-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Registered

Thanks spicy, talked to mike at clarks landing today, your boat came up, I will probably be conversing with you in the future. I settled on my 47' excalibur today. Now I'm searching for power. Tony's 45 was purchased and parted out...no 525's for me
Old 04-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zemaestro
Thanks spicy, talked to mike at clarks landing today, your boat came up, I will probably be conversing with you in the future. I settled on my 47' excalibur today. Now I'm searching for power. Tony's 45 was purchased and parted out...no 525's for me
Glad I could help. Let me know if you talk to Jay.