Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Re-Introducing Mr. Cool! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/250491-re-introducing-mr-cool.html)

Mr. Cool 03-31-2011 01:06 PM

Re-Introducing Mr. Cool!

Hi All: Mr. Cool here …

We are a distributor of engine cooling products for both marine and industrial applications. And boy do we have coolers! Heat exchangers, transmission coolers, engine oil cooler, intercoolers, aftercoolers, freshwater cooling kits. And recently we’ve added anodes and exhaust products – manifolds and risers.

If you are looking any of these products, try us first. Post questions about engine cooling here and let our experienced staff answer those questions. You can contact us here or via email at [email protected]. Check out our website at www.mrcool.us. Or you can call us at 248-960-7850. Boats are Cool! Boat Engine components are hot. Let us help… You should be this cool!

FogduckerIII 03-31-2011 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Cool (Post 3364854)

We are a distributor of engine cooling products for both marine and industrial applications. And boy do we have coolers! Heat exchangers, transmission coolers, engine oil cooler, intercoolers, aftercoolers, freshwater cooling kits. And recently we’ve added anodes and exhaust products – manifolds and risers.

If you are looking any of these products, try us first. Post questions about engine cooling here and let our experienced staff answer those questions. You can contact us here or via email at [email protected]. Check out our website at www.mrcool.us. Or you can call us at 248-960-7850. Boats are Cool! Boat Engine components are hot. Let us help… You should be this cool!

How about a decent quality, FAIR priced oil thermostat? :coolcowboy:

RunninHotRacing163.1 03-31-2011 01:15 PM

Welcome Mr Cool , have purchased from you guys on several occasions and alwayz professional,prices as qouted, and fast delivery ..:ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Rookie 03-31-2011 01:19 PM

Welcome back! You were the best pricing I could find for my 3"x18" coolers. Thanks they work great!

rainmn 03-31-2011 01:25 PM

This isn't you is it? :D

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Mr_Cool_Ice.jpg

Mr. Cool 03-31-2011 01:54 PM

LMAO. That's Mr. Cool ICE - We're just Mr. Cool and really pretty happy about that. I hope that's not permanent marker. And I don't have any space between my jeans and my belly.

Thanks for the accolades. I can't tell who you are from the avatars. I've seen what happens when you guys aren't treated right and it's ugly. Glad to hear we did it right.

We now have a distribution center in MA and FL where you can pick up or we can ship to you. And we've stocked up on the smaller standard coolers in all locations and a lot of the heat exchangers.

We also now have a few closed water cooling kits for the higher horsepower engines. Just did a pair of 550s.

Russ C

klaw 03-31-2011 03:33 PM

I haven't purchaed from Mr Cool but have has some conversations with him. Very knowledgeable guy when I need a cooler will buy from him.

RunninHotRacing163.1 04-01-2011 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Cool (Post 3364901)
LMAO. That's Mr. Cool ICE - We're just Mr. Cool and really pretty happy about that. I hope that's not permanent marker. And I don't have any space between my jeans and my belly.

Thanks for the accolades. I can't tell who you are from the avatars. I've seen what happens when you guys aren't treated right and it's ugly. Glad to hear we did it right.

We now have a distribution center in MA and FL where you can pick up or we can ship to you. And we've stocked up on the smaller standard coolers in all locations and a lot of the heat exchangers.

We also now have a few closed water cooling kits for the higher horsepower engines. Just did a pair of 550s.

Russ C

well we know he's HONEST :drink: catch ya on the next order Russ , congratz & continued sucess :ernaehrung004:

wrinkleface 04-01-2011 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Cool (Post 3364854)

Awesome, your just south of me from Fenton!!!!

Mr. Cool 04-03-2011 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface (Post 3365502)
Awesome, your just south of me from Fenton!!!!

You betcha. Anything you need. :-)